Splicer
84 posts

Re: Another Reason I Hate Facebook

Apr 6, 2013
Facebook is awesome. Talk out against the Government while they watch you. Posting political activism videos. Rage against the machine. Facebook is useful. You can download videos and music from facebook straight to ps3.
Message 41 of 43 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

I Hate Facebook

Aug 31, 2013

i was going to make a thread about this but now i see i dont it already exists. i see some people who already posted on this thread feel like me who hates  facebook  but others like it but all i can say i used to love facebook and now its so boring. nothing to do on it. all u hear mostly is hearing people wat they do in  every minute of their lifes when they post it on their facebook wall.  when i was on facebook i didnt mind some posts from my friends but at times it got annoying they post their whole life on facebook along with pics for a whole world to see.  i know they wanna share their posts with friends but what about non friends. why do u want non friends to know ur business i never understood that.  i havent been in facebook in 3-4 months and i dont miss it

Message 42 of 43 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Re: Another Reason I Hate Facebook

Aug 31, 2013

I don't trust Facebook either but I do use it to keep in touch with people, but I still hate it! :smileytongue:

Message 43 of 43 (42 Views)