Apr 04 2013
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

Any Good Music Composers?

11 replies 156 views Edited Apr 4, 2013
Im making a game and am in desperate need of some music. Can anyone make peaceful nature-filled music?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 12 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Any Good Music Composers?

Apr 4, 2013
Birds and nature.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 2 of 12 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 4, 2013
No, what are you making the game with, if I may ask?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 12 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Im using UDK
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 4 of 12 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Piano and violin, no, i can't make music.
Message 5 of 12 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I can make beautiful songs on my keyboard(or so i've been told), I base my piano compositions on games such as Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, and enya(enya isn't a game, she is a singer, however, I base my music off of her musics sounds. Look her up)but I wouldn't know how to record it, upload it, and send you the files. Sorry..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 6 of 12 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Do have an ipad or iphone or something like that? I would love to hear your music. If i like it and you wanna help me, i could find out how to make it have hd quality and we could work on my game together. Tell me if your interesed

Message 7 of 12 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Well, like I said, I don't know how to record and upload files. I've never recorded my music, only played it for others. I actually only have an mp3 player lol. However, if you tell me what type of game it is, and what the plot of the game is, etc, I can make a demo track for you, have my friend record it(its late here, he is asleep)and upload it to youtube for you.

Message 8 of 12 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Ok but im gonna pm it to you

Message 9 of 12 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 10, 2015

Hi,

I'm  a video game composer and I am interested in helping with doing the music for your game. Here is my Soundcloud. Let me know what you think and if you like it  send me a PM. Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Message 10 of 12 (95 Views)
0 Likes