5566 posts

Re: Any old schools are here?

Feb 15, 2013

DrGadget wrote:

PaperEspionage wrote:

AWWWWWWW you guise.

Paper, you're still here?

This takes me back.

Hrrmm more like I'm recently checking back in.

Message 11 of 62 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

GuNz_52 wrote:

"I'm a veteran to many forums..."

Which means there are quite a few forums I've actively used since 2002 and have seen them go down. It doesn't mean a crap when you have registered, it doesn't mean a thing how many posts you have. Only thing that matters is what you can contribute to the community NOW at this moment. I used that "veteran" as a joke from Runescape crcles ( a game I started playing in early 2000s but luckily have stopped playing years ago. ) Some people over there referred themselves as veterans. 

Message 12 of 62 (220 Views)
Fender Bender
2574 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Lol at these ego feeding threads.

"Hey guys, I spent the last 10 years on an internet forum.  I'm so kewl."

tumblr_llkbbeBa9R1qaci5n.jpg

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 13 of 62 (212 Views)
PlayStation MVP
51447 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Lol who the hell cares? Do you feel better about yourselves being a "veteran"? I'm a veteran to many forums but I certainly feel no need to announce it there. "Hey look at me I'm a vet. Oh boy this place is full of new**bleep** and sucks hard D:" You are not needed here if that's all you can give to the community. 

Edited for profanity

awww c'mon ID i think the thread was more just for fun and not a thread where people being here a long time were trying to say being here a long time means they are better than anyone else.

I see these old schools come here and bash the current Playstation community. I got the same feeling from this thread

"Joined in '05. Back when this place was fun and active." - GuNz_52

But if it's all in good fun, I'm gonna step aside and stop ruining your fun. 

Well for me its in good fun, I don't think my blue name, post count, join date, or any other frills like that make me any better or worse than anyone else on here.  

I dislike it when people pull that crap with others  "your wrong because I have 30,000 posts and you have 2"    I call BS Smiley Tongue

Message 14 of 62 (202 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Feb 15, 2013

1980 Atari 2600.  Forum membership date be damned, I AM OLD SCHOOL.

Break yourself FOOLS!Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 15 of 62 (199 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7246 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Lol who the hell cares? Do you feel better about yourselves being a "veteran"? I'm a veteran to many forums but I certainly feel no need to announce it there. "Hey look at me I'm a vet. Oh boy this place is full of new**bleep** and sucks hard D:" You are not needed here if that's all you can give to the community. 

Edited for profanity.

awww c'mon ID i think the thread was more just for fun and not a thread where people being here a long time were trying to say being here a long time means they are better than anyone else.

I see these old schools come here and bash the current Playstation community. I got the same feeling from this thread

"Joined in '05. Back when this place was fun and active." - GuNz_52

But if it's all in good fun, I'm gonna step aside and stop ruining your fun. 

Well for me its in good fun, I don't think my blue name, post count, join date, or any other frills like that make me any better or worse than anyone else on here.  

I dislike it when people pull that crap with others  "you're wrong because I have 30,000 posts and you have 2"    I call BS Smiley Tongue

Pshhh I don't do that.  Certainly not when Ne1 has passed me in posts Smiley Sad

energy
Message 16 of 62 (196 Views)
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

I came in this thread looking for Old kats... 

Kinda disappointed at the direction it took.

I am not a Vet no way shape or form but I do like it here and I post when I can and help when I can.

lemme say Post counts mean nothing Ive seen a few with high post count and yet they contribute nothing.

Well Im here to stay. 

Im with moble I been gaming since Atari days! 

Message 17 of 62 (192 Views)
PlayStation MVP
19287 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Sometimes, I wish I was as old school here as I was in other places.

I'm old school on the old Naughty Dog forums, if that counts to anything. Smiley Sad
Message 18 of 62 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7246 posts

Feb 15, 2013
lemme say Post counts mean nothing Ive seen a few with high post count and yet they contribute nothing.

Love you too speedy!
energy
Message 19 of 62 (183 Views)
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Feb 15, 2013

bm2919 wrote:

Love you too speedy!

You my partner in crime!  Smiley Very Happy

You dont post as much as you used too...

Message 20 of 62 (180 Views)
0 Likes