Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Re: Any oldies still here?

Apr 1, 2011

IRON_MONKEY?   I don't think we ever chatted too much but i definately remember that forum handle.   Good to see you dude.   IDK  I think the forums are coming back to life somewhat.   THE GT boards are certainly doing well.   There's a great group of people in the GT boards (new and old).

I've also noticed Zaku is back and posting now, heck i've even seen Sweet Poison post from time to time.   I thikn the forum could become (although not what it used to be) a much more active fun place to be again.   Provided that it doesn't go through another strange/glitchy change.

Message 221 of 643 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Apr 1, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

IRON_MONKEY?   I don't think we ever chatted too much but i definately remember that forum handle.   Good to see you dude.   IDK  I think the forums are coming back to life somewhat.   THE GT boards are certainly doing well.   There's a great group of people in the GT boards (new and old).

I've also noticed Zaku is back and posting now, heck i've even seen Sweet Poison post from time to time.   I thikn the forum could become (although not what it used to be) a much more active fun place to be again.   Provided that it doesn't go through another strange/glitchy change.

Im so lost in these new boards!  I hate them, but i will try to come on more often and maybe they will grow on me.

Message 222 of 643 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Apr 1, 2011

DeathEater79 wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Im so lost in these new boards!  I hate them, but i will try to come on more often and maybe they will grow on me.

Yeah they definately take some getting used to.   I will admit I did prefer the old layout, but the new one isn't so bad when you get used to it.   although sometimes finding the specific board or sub-forum that you want can take longer than it should.

Also although parts of the forum are thriving, other parts are definately dead.

I don't think that there have been any posts in the fighting general board in months.   People just post about current fighters in either PS lounge off topic. . . . or perhaps even the street fighter board.

Message 223 of 643 (98 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12491 posts

Apr 1, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Yeah they definately take some getting used to.   I will admit I did prefer the old layout, but the new one isn't so bad when you get used to it.   although sometimes finding the specific board or sub-forum that you want can take longer than it should.

I don't think that there have been any posts in the fighting general board in months.   People just post about current fighters in either PS lounge off topic. . . . or perhaps even the street fighter board.

No one has been able to “Start a discussion” in the Fighting General section or respond to any of the threads over there since the transition. Do you see the “Start a discussion” action over there anywhere?

http://community.us.playstation.com/community/games/fighting-general

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 224 of 643 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19510 posts

Apr 1, 2011

mustang902 wrote:

Does Sony have a retirement home for you guys?

I'm not sure if Home has those.

Message 225 of 643 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
981 posts

Apr 1, 2011

BF3 Stats
Message 226 of 643 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Apr 1, 2011

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

No one has been able to “Start a discussion” in the Fighting General section or respond to any of the threads over there since the transition. Do you see the “Start a discussion” action over there anywhere?

So it was just closed down or something?

Message 227 of 643 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
24213 posts

Apr 2, 2011

Oh SNAP! Old Old Old Ranks

• Platinum
• Silver Lining
• Game Sage
• Game Junkie
• Master Ninja
• Game Expert
• Golden Child
• Weapon Master
• Veteran
• Genome Soldier
• Elite Gamer
• Spec Op
• Fanboy Hunter
• Reploid
• Metal Gear
• Game Fanatic
• Sniper
• Blue LED
• Jenova
• Soldier
• Gamer
• Fighter
• Pixelated
• Bandicoot
• Jaggy
• Junior
• Blitz Baller
• NOOB

Photobucket
Message 228 of 643 (98 Views)
Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Apr 3, 2011

yeah good times.   Seems like some of the old ranks stuck.   I'm a weapon master afterall.

Message 229 of 643 (98 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12491 posts

Apr 3, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

So it was just closed down or something?

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/31043485#31043485

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 230 of 643 (98 Views)
0 Likes