May 18 2014
By: suraboyg4 Splicer 49 posts

Are PS4 games coming to Vita?

3 replies 66 views Edited May 18, 2014

We got to admit that Vita doesn't have many games that are as epic as it deserves.I would really love to see games like killzone Shadow Fall and Watch Dog for vita.Has anybody heard something about?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Are PS4 games coming to Vita?

May 18, 2014

Some PS4 games have the Remote play option, which allows you to play PS4 games on the vita. Killzone has it.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 4 (63 Views)
Last Guardian
11733 posts

May 18, 2014

Watch Dogs hasn't been announced for Vita, so it's doubtful that there's a version of the game in the making. If there was one, the development team would need to downgrade from the console version so that it could run on the handheld. Killzone: Mercenary is available for the PlayStation Vita, though. However, this one was not developed by Guerrilla Games but instead came through SCE Studios Cambridge. It would have taken longer for the development team to bring out the console edition and then an entirely separate one that runs equal to its TV-sized counterpart.

Message 3 of 4 (54 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

May 18, 2014

Well,I dont own a PS4,and I am talkin about titles to come out for PS Vita itself,like Borderlands 2 was first made for PS3 and came for vita too

Message 4 of 4 (50 Views)
0 Likes