Why do people think MVP's work for SONY? LOL

because you do. :smileytongue:

Message 41 of 672 (258 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5032 posts

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

Do you think curley will make it through this one..lol..

sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Message 42 of 672 (271 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48845 posts

Jul 26, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

why do you necrobump threads sometimes? :smileytongue:

In my opinion, as an avid forum user, it is always better to search for and use an existing thread on a topic than to create a new, duplicate, one. 

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Which video game do you like more? Starhawk or DUST 514?

Oh wow.  You have to ask a scorcher.    When Starhawk was new, active, and supported I would pick starhawk every time.  Ask anyone who knows me.  I have had dust on my PS3 since the beta way over a year ago and really didn't start playing all the time until 4 months ago or so. 

Now, I'm pretty hooked on Dust.  The game is really hard at first, not a game for the light of heart, but if you stick it out for a few dozen hours your character becomes one of those annoying beasts that made your intial experience horrid.

Message 43 of 672 (257 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48845 posts

Jul 26, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Who would be your first choice for the Republican nomination for President in 2016?

BRIT-KO

I can't think of a good canidate, honestly, I really can't.   I'd prefer someone with a libertarian slant myself.  I'm a live and let live, the best govt is the least govt, if it doesn't pick my pocket or break my leg then you should be free to do it type of guy.  Neither party represents this at the moment unfortunately, the Republicans are just the lesser of 2 evils right now.

But...you asked.......maybe they should run Mike Pence

rengle598 wrote:
...And why?

He spent 12 years in congress and now has some experience as a governor and things are going fairly good in his State right now.   He also seems to stand behind his values and convictions and those are the type of people I like in office.  I may not always agree with their values or convictions but at least I know where they will stand, unlike those "finger in the wind" type of politicians.

Message 44 of 672 (237 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jul 26, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Why do people think MVP's work for SONY? LOL

because you do. :smileytongue:

No no no now stop it! You're gonna confuse people! Now go sit in the corner Leonard and think about what you've done!

Message 45 of 672 (237 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Jul 26, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

why do you necrobump threads sometimes? :smileytongue:

In my opinion, as an avid forum user, it is always better to search for and use an existing thread on a topic than to create a new, duplicate, one. 

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Which video game do you like more? Starhawk or DUST 514?

Oh wow.  You have to ask a scorcher.    When Starhawk was new, active, and supported I would pick starhawk every time.  Ask anyone who knows me.  I have had dust on my PS3 since the beta way over a year ago and really didn't start playing all the time until 4 months ago or so. 

Now, I'm pretty hooked on Dust.  The game is really hard at first, not a game for the light of heart, but if you stick it out for a few dozen hours your character becomes one of those annoying beasts that made your intial experience horrid.

Why don't you try EVE? You'd love trying to take over a little piece of the market :smileytongue:

Message 46 of 672 (247 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48845 posts

Jul 27, 2013

ShadowLinkN64 wrote:

What happens if you squeeze too hard? :smileysurprised:

Your name turns BLUE

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
What does your normal face look like?

i accept pms...

I'll try and post something SoOn!   Tmobile shut the picture service off on my phone because its too old now lol.

rengle598 wrote:
Why does Grindhead_Jim keep taking all my kudos?

Its another KUDOSGATE!!!!!  

Message 47 of 672 (221 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48845 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

hmm why do I always die from phoenix's torpedos??

You don't know about the special coding LBI put in for her torpedo, it was why I shut up about the torp/shield thing in the beta! :smileytongue:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Do you think curley will make it through this one..lol..

curley....NEVER :smileytongue:

Message 48 of 672 (223 Views)
Fender Bender
3416 posts

Jul 27, 2013

What do I have to do to grow and be just like you?

Seriously though; opinion on Communism and the United State's captilistic slowly system becoming more like it?

Message 49 of 672 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2616 posts

Jul 27, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

hmm why do I always die from phoenix's torpedos??

You don't know about the special coding LBI put in for her torpedo, it was why I shut up about the torp/shield thing in the beta! :smileytongue:

aww... i wish they were still working on the game so they can take that code out... lol. :smileytongue:

Message 50 of 672 (215 Views)