Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 27, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Why do people think MVP's work for SONY? LOL

 

 


because you do. Smiley Tongue


No no no now stop it! You're gonna confuse people! Now go sit in the corner Leonard and think about what you've done!


Why does Goat call leenail leonard?

Message 71 of 816 (340 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51440 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 27, 2013

A-JumpingJack wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Why do people think MVP's work for SONY? LOL

 

 


because you do. Smiley Tongue


No no no now stop it! You're gonna confuse people! Now go sit in the corner Leonard and think about what you've done!


Why does Goat call leenail leonard?


Because he likes to give Lee of Nails a hard time Smiley Tongue

Message 72 of 816 (336 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 27, 2013
I was going to ask 'why did you make this thread on a Friday night when you don't post on weekends?'...and then you go and post again :\
Message 73 of 816 (331 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10135 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 27, 2013

When is my birthday?


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[You're not worthy as my opponent! #Vergil]
Message 74 of 816 (320 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51440 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 28, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

When is my birthday?


It is the day you were born!  Smiley Tongue

Message 75 of 816 (300 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
4175 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 28, 2013

Why do some people get bent out of shape over trivial matters?

Message 76 of 816 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14299 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 28, 2013

I like your answers to serious questions. It is kind of fun to get perspective on it from someone that is well-versed in the subject. 

 

My question is very simple.

 

Why can I believe it is not butter? I need a reason! And not just "you can." I must have an in-depth reason! This advertising must be faulty!


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 77 of 816 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51440 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 29, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
I was going to ask 'why did you make this thread on a Friday night when you don't post on weekends?'...and then you go and post again :\

I'm glad people were gentle with the thread over the weekend, work was too busy today to catch up to it real well but here it is...i'll be home in 2 hours to answer Smiley Tongue

 

Message 78 of 816 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51440 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

Why do some people get bent out of shape over trivial matters?


Typically, when someone does this, it is because that thing that should be trivial and is trivial to you has taken on immense importance for that person.


Take me for example, I freaking HATE duplicate threads about the same topic..we don't need 13,431 threads about changing your PSN name, WTH USE SEARCH PEOPLE!!!   See I'm freaking out and I know its a trivial thing but its just "one of those things" that gets my ire up.    God forbid you say clip instead of magazine while in game with me........"ma ma ma magaziiiiiiineee  its called a mag, magazine"  

 


PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

 

 

If you don't have the ability to watch youtube here is a picture

 

 

 

 

For those that may not be able to see images read the poem below:

 

A clip is not a magazine, a mag is not a clip

Neither is a grip a stock nor does stock mean grip

I do not mean to nitpick but improvement could be seen

If we can bring ourselves to say exactly what we mean

 

 

 


 

Message 79 of 816 (268 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51440 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 29, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

I like your answers to serious questions. It is kind of fun to get perspective on it from someone that is well-versed in the subject. 

 

My question is very simple.

 

Why can I believe it is not butter? I need a reason! And not just "you can." I must have an in-depth reason! This advertising must be faulty!


You can believe it is not butter because, well, I can't believe it's not butter doesn't taste like real butter Smiley Tongue

 

If that is what you meant to ask Smiley Wink.

 

 

Message 80 of 816 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes