Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
6142 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

Hey, Pilgrim, what are your thoughts on the PS4's friend limit being set to 2,000?


Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 575 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
47282 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 29, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

Hey, Pilgrim, what are your thoughts on the PS4's friend limit being set to 2,000?


I'm very happy.   I actually have to constantly delete people off my FL.  Our gaming site has about 250 members on it and my FL only holds 100.   I remember when it was 50 and I had over 50 people in our Warhawk clan, then they gave us 100! :smileyhappy:

 

Honestly I forsee that limit being reached at some point but its so darn high that, well, you'll be able to find someone who hasn't logged in for over a year to delete!   I just wish we had it earlier so some people I deleted would still be on my FL.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 575 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13627 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 29, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

Hey, Pilgrim, what are your thoughts on the PS4's friend limit being set to 2,000?


I'm very happy.   I actually have to constantly delete people off my FL.  Our gaming site has about 250 members on it and my FL only holds 100.   I remember when it was 50 and I had over 50 people in our Warhawk clan, then they gave us 100! :smileyhappy:

 

Honestly I forsee that limit being reached at some point but its so darn high that, well, you'll be able to find someone who hasn't logged in for over a year to delete!   I just wish we had it earlier so some people I deleted would still be on my FL.

 

 


lol, soon you'll be asking for an FL that maxes out at 5000 :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 575 (141 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/27/2013
Offline
923 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 29, 2013
Hey pilgrim,what are your thoughts on The Elder Scrolls Online?
.................!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 575 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
47282 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 29, 2013

maarillianaire wrote:
Hey pilgrim,what are your thoughts on The Elder Scrolls Online?

I want in the beta!  That is my thought :smileytongue:.

I really like fallout and enjoyed skyim a lot too and think this game has the potential to be really fun and addictive to play.   Only time shall tell but the stuff I've read looks great. 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 575 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
47282 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Aug 1, 2013

I have about 1 hour worth of work to do....anyone who wants to keep me busy with fun, weird, or random questions PLEASE do so...i'll have some time to kill :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 575 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1718 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Aug 1, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I have about 1 hour worth of work to do....anyone who wants to keep me busy with fun, weird, or random questions PLEASE do so...i'll have some time to kill :smileytongue:


I'm on it.

Favorite and least favorite things about your childhood?

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 575 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
47282 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Aug 1, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I have about 1 hour worth of work to do....anyone who wants to keep me busy with fun, weird, or random questions PLEASE do so...i'll have some time to kill :smileytongue:


I'm on it.

Favorite and least favorite things about your childhood?


Favorite:  I didn't have to worry about anything, my parents took care of the tedious parts of life (work, bills, problems) while I got to live, grown and learn!     Enjoy it while you can if you are young and still at home! 

Least Favorite:  Hmmmm............that is a good one, I dunno, I guess my parents getting divorced but they did that my last summer that I lived at home before going to college and living on my own.  My childhood was pretty good.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 575 (111 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 03/30/2008
Offline
575 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Aug 1, 2013

I have a what do you think question for you Pilgrim.

Do you think The New World Order is starting wars

to help cut down on the world population? :smileysurprised:

Bilsebob photo Fallout_zps06947524.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 575 (108 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
47282 posts
 

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Aug 1, 2013

Bilsebob wrote:

I have a what do you think question for you Pilgrim.

Do you think The New World Order is starting wars

to help cut down on the world population? :smileysurprised:


No, the casualty rates in any modern day wars have been to low to have that type of impact. :smileywink:.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 575 (101 Views)