PlayStation MVP
51105 posts

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2014

Talented-Taco wrote:

Will I be able to get another platinum trophy for Minecraft when it comes out for the PS4 even though I have the PS3 platinum?

From my experiences with cross platform games the answer is YES!    Smiley Happy

Trine 2, for example Smiley Wink.   I also re-got 100% on flower Smiley Tongue

Message 551 of 815 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
83 posts

Aug 12, 2014

Who are you, really?

Also what was it like on the mayflower

Message 552 of 815 (113 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5699 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:
I also re-got 100% on flower Smiley Tongue

Man, I just went back to that game the other night to see if could get that "Pure" trophy. Still, frustrating as heck!  Smiley Frustrated  A no-go. I'll try again some other time  Smiley Tongue

A while back I asked you about replacing a kitchen faucet, for which brand go with. I ended up with Moen. Pretty good. But now, I'm looking into replacing a shower head. What brand do you recommend for that?

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 553 of 815 (107 Views)
PlayStation MVP
51105 posts

Aug 12, 2014

Bahrodie wrote:

Who are you, really?

Also what was it like on the mayflower

That first question is a good one.  I'm an American born male who tries to live his life based on the principle of Karma.  That is the easiest way to answer it.   If you meant if I have other accounts on the forums I have 2, PLYMCO_SERVER (warhawk server hosting account/ MAG raven account) and PLYMCO_Psycho (MAG valor account).   

Inside the mayflower.....

Message 554 of 815 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51105 posts

Aug 12, 2014

JRico_32 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:
I also re-got 100% on flower Smiley Tongue

Man, I just went back to that game the other night to see if could get that "Pure" trophy. Still, frustrating as heck!  Smiley Frustrated  A no-go. I'll try again some other time  Smiley Tongue

A while back I asked you about replacing a kitchen faucet, for which brand go with. I ended up with Moen. Pretty good. But now, I'm looking into replacing a shower head. What brand do you recommend for that?

I like Culligan shower heads.

Pure trophy:

In Dream 5 (Purple flower) you only need to hit 4 sets of purple flowers to get through the level. It's not worth going for any others and risk hitting the electric poles. Fly high over all the objects. You'll come across a power pylon with some purple flowers at it's base. Pick up the flowers without coming into contact with the metal. You can hit the metal after its turned white.

In the next area, deactivate the three power pylons by grabbing the purple flowers at their base without actually hitting the pylons.
Progress through the last area by staying as high and going as slow as you can. The spikes and metal won't hurt you if you do this. Head towards the whirlwind to finish the level.

Message 555 of 815 (91 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5699 posts

Aug 13, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I like Culligan shower heads.

Noted. I'll check it out, thanks!

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Pure trophy:

In Dream 5 (Purple flower) you only need to hit 4 sets of purple flowers to get through the level. It's not worth going for any others and risk hitting the electric poles. Fly high over all the objects. You'll come across a power pylon with some purple flowers at it's base. Pick up the flowers without coming into contact with the metal. You can hit the metal after its turned white.

In the next area, deactivate the three power pylons by grabbing the purple flowers at their base without actually hitting the pylons.
Progress through the last area by staying as high and going as slow as you can. The spikes and metal won't hurt you if you do this. Head towards the whirlwind to finish the level.

That is the part that gets me everytime!! I don't know if it is the sixaxis control in combination with the wind, but no matter what, I'm always hitting the falling towers!!

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 556 of 815 (83 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51105 posts

Aug 13, 2014

Just fight the urge to go fast and keep it going as slow as you can the whole time!  

I'm bored again! My 930 appointment never showed up!

Message 557 of 815 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2210 posts

Aug 13, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Appointment? The mind boggles.

Are you a dentist, psychiatrist, vet, or 'Other'?

Message 558 of 815 (67 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1431 posts

Aug 13, 2014

When will Planetside 2 be released? Smiley Very Happy

Message 559 of 815 (64 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51105 posts

Aug 13, 2014

Nakatsu_Hime wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Appointment? The mind boggles.

Are you a dentist, psychiatrist, vet, or 'Other'?

I'm a car doctor!   I do mostly like to do custom car modification/fabrication but also do a lot of repair work too.

Would you like to hear me talk in a video of my work, I have many many videos Smiley Wink.

Message 560 of 815 (62 Views)
0 Likes