Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Re: Ask a Pilgrim!

Jul 27, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

I got a question!!

Why do kids find "Sex" and "cussing" amusing? :/

#1. Sex is Heaven on earth. #2. I dont know abt the cussing one.
.................!!!
Message 61 of 692 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3328 posts

Jul 27, 2013

maarillianaire wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

I got a question!!

#1. Sex is Heaven on earth. #2. I dont know abt the cussing one.

Guess someone else is going to have to answer that :smileyindifferent:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 62 of 692 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Whats not funny about it.
Message 63 of 692 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Top Scoring Starhawker
306 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

ShadowLinkN64 wrote:

What happens if you squeeze too hard? :smileysurprised:

Your name turns BLUE

Oh god why

Message 64 of 692 (220 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7206 posts

Jul 27, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

What are your thoughts on the high-definition remasters of DuckTales and Castle of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Pilgrim?

Unfortunately I have no opinion as I have not viewed them :smileysad:.

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

They have been know to reach upwards of 40 MPH or 65kph for those science and metric types :smileytongue:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

How?

X, O, X, X, double left, Square, Right, right trigger, down, square, square.

Tell me your thoughts on those two classic upcoming games by watching these two clips, Pilgrim.

Message 65 of 692 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49173 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

wegawhale wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

wegawhale wrote:

What do I have to do to grow and be just like you?

Seriously though; opinion on Communism and the United State's captilistic slowly system becoming more like it?

Just learn who you are and be true to yourself and the rest will follow.

The short, sweet answer to your 2nd question.   I find it deeply disturbing that we are moving away from the system that has made this Nation a great and wealthy nation and ignoring the unique opportunies to enjoy life as we see fit this country's founding princinples have afforded us.  

My opinion on communism in general, awesome in theory and a disaster in practice.    Liberty Prime gets it!

So you don't support the government institutions like Social Security, TVA, Unemployment, ect?  We currently have 3,500,000

people homeless in the United States.  I used to believe in little to no government is good government (like you stated), but I have a feeling this may not be the optimal path from a humanitarian perspective.

The billions and billions our govt has spent every year over the last half plus century fighting the "War on Poverty" has done nothing but expand the legions of individuals living below the poverty line and on government assistance.    The govt has actually done a disservice to the people of America by wasting all that money when local community volunteer organizations and places like churches could, would, and still do way more to help the less fortunate amongst us.   This is why I personally spend time volunteering to help out others, I know this way I'm truly doing something that helps.    Plus the system we have now lets everyone kind of "off the hook" because there is a mindset of "Well I don't have to do anything to help, I pay taxes" or the other mindset of "I don't have to do anything to better myself, the government will care for me"

I find the social security program to be outside of the federal governments pervue under the Constitution but I also understand its been in place for decades, people pay into it, and we can't just "shut it down".   I also understand that for people like myself, and probably the majority of people on this forum, when we get to retirement age social security will have been wiped out so our view on it will definately have bias as a result of that.

Message 66 of 692 (204 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49173 posts

Jul 27, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

You never answered my hot dog question :smileysad:

I said "Marketing, Pure Marketing" then quipped about the BHD fanclub in starhawk :smileytongue:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

I got a question!!

Because they are considered "naughty", especially when you are younger :smileywink:.

Message 67 of 692 (200 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49173 posts

Jul 27, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

What are your thoughts on the high-definition remasters of DuckTales and Castle of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Pilgrim?

Unfortunately I have no opinion as I have not viewed them :smileysad:.

Tell me your thoughts on those two classic upcoming games by watching these two clips, Pilgrim.

That is 22 min of video man!   I can't watch all that right now I woke up stupid early and am about to go fix my drains :smileytongue:.  I'll try and give it a viewing later for you.

Message 68 of 692 (197 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49173 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

maarillianaire wrote:
Why is the War on Terror's American casualties higher in the first 4 years of Obama than 8 of Bush? And why is our President and rappers singers and actors beating down Zimmerman and leaving out the fact that he saved 4 peoples lives after a car wreck?

Its the result of the change in leadership style in my opinion.   "Kicking butt and taking names" is very highly respected in the majority of middle eastern cultures, especially in the Pashtun's culture, while "Playing nice and leading from behind" is laughed at and seen as weakness.  People in America, and in other nations as well, really don't understand how  vastly different that culture is from ours. 

The 2nd question is a landmine.  In short, the President used the Martin tragedy as a political platform to advance his own agenda against guns.   By injecting race into the debate through using the Martin/Zimmeman incident he can use the fear that being accused of racism brings to help silence opposition.    The media did not report on Zimmerman's actions, saving the lives of the individuals in that car, because it does not play into the portrayal of Zimmerman they invested their reporting efforts into creating. 

Message 69 of 692 (196 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49173 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Ohhhhh, I've got a good one (and a serious one at that).

What is the biggest challenge you've ever faced in your life, how did you overcome it (if you did) and what did that teach you as a life lesson?

I don't want to get into the details but I was in a bad situation where I almost died and someone else did die right in front of me.   I learned that life is too short and sweet to let the little stuff drag me down, and its almost all little stuff.

Message 70 of 692 (197 Views)