Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 01 2014
By: darknovaxp Ghost of Sparta 14337 posts

August "Recent Buys"

82 replies 407 views Edited Aug 1, 2014

Welcome to the August 2014 Recent Buys thread! This thread is intended to be a place for you to share and discuss your monthly purchases with the rest of the PlayStation Community Forums. Whether it be a new game for your PlayStation 4, a new album from your favorie band, or a blu-ray of this year's blockbuster title, upload a photo and share it with everyone.

Fun fact: Today is the four month anniversary of the inaugural White Theme Pride Day Forum Celebration.  Today also marks a former holiday in England known as Lammas Day. A church service was held and loaves of bread baked from the first wheat harvested were blessed. 

Before participating in this thread, please take a modicum of time to familiarize yourself with all the rules and standards of this thread if you aren't already familiar with them. If you have any suggestions for me regarding the format of the thread, feel free to post them. And remember, if I haven't posted the thread early enough in the month, feel free to post it yourself. I do not own this thread.

Untitled-1.png

• Please post real pictures if possible. There's nothing like seeing the real deal, no one really wants to see pictures from Bing. Pictures are also helpful to those that are possibly considering purchases as well.

Keep images small

• Try to keep the image(s) a reasonable size, especially if you're posting more  than one. Having tons of huge images from several users all adds up and can slow down browsing for some. Also scale down larger images so they do not distort the page.

Untitled-3.png

• Don't quote images unnecessarily. It just  eats bandwidth and can stretch the page. If you'd like to quote a user,  please edit out or spoiler the image(s) first. No one likes quote pyramids.

Untitled-4.png

• Be kind to each other and do not post things that are too naughty. I know some of you are unsavory types. Do not mention your right to free speech if someone calls you out on that. (Relevant XKCD)

Have fun, I command you!

I know a spell that will make you show your true form; cave rat taught it to me.

Fabulous!
Message 1 of 83 (407 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8981 posts

Re: August "Recent Buys"

Aug 1, 2014
Message 2 of 83 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5272 posts

Aug 1, 2014

It's my bday today and so im going to order some pizza......and then go to work :smileytongue:

Batman-Why do we fall? WE fall so we can learn to get back up!
Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 83 (390 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5442 posts

Aug 1, 2014

Harry Potter 8 film Blu Ray Collection $50 on amazon brand new

81OlU8K7XxL._SL1500_.jpgazon

Ladies and Gentlmen: My Name is Paul Heyman DVD Blu Ray $24 amazon

91NrR3jfAmL._SY679_.jpg

photo xMYwEGm_zpsd47ce352.jpg
Message 4 of 83 (371 Views)
Last Guardian
10499 posts

Aug 1, 2014
Excuse me nova, our champion MVP has already created a august recent buy thread and this is just a carbon copy
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 5 of 83 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1679 posts

Aug 1, 2014

There's nothing sexy about vinyl matress covers. My new lease requires them on all beds, and they were a nightmare to put on.

Grayson 2.png

I also pre-ordered Grayson #2 for my Kindle. It should be downloaded automatically on Tuesday night.

-- R.J. aka Hun†ress

Yeah, I'm on Twitter.

Message 6 of 83 (356 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
14337 posts

Aug 1, 2014

Rene_Led wrote:

It's my bday today and so im going to order some pizza......and then go to work :smileytongue:

Happy birthday, old sport. 

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Excuse me nova, our champion MVP has already created a august recent buy thread and this is just a carbon copy

Had the previously mentioned individual created the thread today and not three weeks ago to get a "head start" I would have let it be and even supplied the banners and text. However that was not the case. And the previously mentioned individual is no longer the Champion and Saviour.

I know a spell that will make you show your true form; cave rat taught it to me.

Fabulous!
Message 7 of 83 (345 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5425 posts

Aug 1, 2014
Bought a Cm Punk hoodie, will probably edit this when I get home from work.

Thinking of buying a Sting shirt.
JayJay 2515 signature
Message 8 of 83 (340 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Aug 1, 2014
Lol. This is the equivalent to home's monthly suggestion thread. Lol.
I have never participated in any of these but it sure is hilarious.
Good show. Op
Message 9 of 83 (338 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12878 posts

Aug 1, 2014

August buys

$20 with a Gamestop pre-owned deal.

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 10 of 83 (314 Views)