Treasure Hunter
6253 posts

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

@hitman.

I dont  know how  old you are  but ive been around a long time its never innocent to proven guilty, it  guilty  to proven innocent..  If you think a lawyer is going  serve  serve this kid a fair trial and get him off your sorly mistaken.  No one( lawyer) want to seen  wih this kid. this kid is going to get railed roaded..   Meaning he is going to get the death penatly.. Thats 100% certain.

Be sure of that, it nothing he can say or do  to  persuade them not to get him off the Dp. It no  government conpsricay/ cover up here..  Btw  i have seen footage of the air plane that hit the pentegon but what i didnt see was the plane it self inside, it obliterated.. Their claim

the  government and fbi are not going show  us any eveidence till they a have all the information correct and even then your going to get  half the story.. yes i  agree the  government  cover up a few things but this not one of them.

trust me if they wanted to blow up  bostan marthon more folk wouldv been  dead than 3..  and they would be using a  keetle  pressure cooker with bb pellets and hair pin nails. It was gas line  right under the street there in boston that wouldve took up the whole block.. which way do   you think is more effective and send a message of terror.??

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 169 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25956 posts

Apr 21, 2013

you make a couple good points right there

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 169 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6253 posts

Apr 22, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

you make a couple good points right there

yes.. watch how this plays out.. it same as always.. his lawyer is going to a some cab driver ype of lawyer with a  recending bald spot and  he will be  dressed better than defense lawyers from government,  becuase its his own funeral  as well as the  kids during the case... This kid  is goign to sit in jail  for 1 yr or so..

they will  plead not guilty but he is  smart he should plead guilty  which is  the smarter thing to do... but the lwayer wont do that.. they are  going plead not guilty  why.. so he can get paid the best he has gotten paid in his lawywer career dn build clients.. its  already a lost case so  he is thinking about tomarrow.  He is going  try to paint this kid as a outcast type  . with  medical depression/bipolor syndrome.. hard life  fitting in america.. was bullied.. might as well be playing the  jax and pianoo as  he tell its  to the media and court room/ 

Its nothing new they doing this way back in the day as well.. this  kid is going to get the death penalty.. and  Boston martahon is going rake inthe  dough next year .. its going to be all over tv.. Watch  what i tell you.. It sad to profit off something like  this. But they know how to spin it  and how make  a profit off it.. yes giving to  victms is not bad thing., but at end of the day  Boston marathon orginiazer are going to be making more becuase ot his  bombing.. It may  sound  sick that i say  it.  but  they will profit from this.

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 169 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25956 posts

Apr 22, 2013

They are already speaking on the news about how did the suspects get their guns.... the signs clearly point that this will end in a gun debate... rediculous.

Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 169 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6253 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

They are already speaking on the news about how did the suspects get their guns.... the signs clearly point that this will end in a gun debate... rediculous.

they bought them like everyone else its not hard to do..  It easier to get a gun than it is to a ice cream cone or about  the same..   You  can go bad  part of  town right  now and  get 22. for 50$ It always been that way/

I think   there need to more gun control or tighter. Beucase it  alot teens with guns when they shouldnt have them, People dont look at it  that way.

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 169 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25956 posts

Apr 23, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

they bought them like everyone else its not hard to do..  It easier to get a gun than it is to a ice cream cone or about  the same..   You  can go bad  part of  town right  now and  get 22. for 50$ It always been that way/

I think   there need to more gun control or tighter. Beucase it  alot teens with guns when they shouldnt have them, People dont look at it  that way.

Theres nothing they can do about guns even if guns become illegal (which wont happen) people will still get guns easily. gun control is a waste of time and money just like the war on drugs.

Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 169 (43 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Apr 23, 2013

It is going through the federal system, not the MA State system, both things he will be charged with carry a maximum sentance of the death penalty.  Once his trial is over, if he is guilty what he is accused (considering he had the same bombs in his car that were used during the marathon the case is solid), they should put him to death.

I almost NEVER support the death penalty for the same reason I almost never support abortions, I respect life and its value, but for this crime it is justified.

Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 169 (107 Views)
Fender Bender
3936 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Now they have the dead bombing suspect dead corpse on the internet. It's crazy some girls at my school thought that the terrorist were cute and hot and that they would date them even though they killed 4 people and injured over 100.

Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 169 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6253 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Theres nothing they can do about guns even if guns become illegal (which wont happen) people will still get guns easily. gun control is a waste of time and money just like the war on drugs.

Gun control is not waste of time neither is fight on  drugs. Both could  be solved  very easliy but thing is the money look to good in both areas.. They sell  coke , herion  and  pot on wall street.. because all those thing have medical use and are used in medical processes.

None of the bad neighborhoods in the usa had drug  and guns in them to start till the govenment and  state folk put them there. The same folk that put them there can take them away, Its not to do. Because its been done before in the past.. The thing is the money look to good.. if you can make 250K$ a year by keeping your mouth shut about a drug  and gun dealer inthe state would you not  do it. Its a old  saying   Every man has a price  but  very few have pride to do the right thing.  Money make  the world go around, human life is what you make it, why worry  about what others do..   Thats  what it is in  a nut shell. There a system for  everything you do in life.. You'll see when you get older .

Some cities and states have little to no crime why?? when was last time you heard of gang banger from north  dakota  or maine in the national  news..  But I'll tell you right now  you will  know about 100 from florida and  new  york in the news..  I'll also tell you right now theres more guns  north dakota and maine than in florida and  new york.. But  the crime rate is higher in  flordia  and  newyork. Why  becuase  folks are on the take in flordia and new york and  set  things like that,  in maine and  north dakota not so much. You may  say how so?  north dakota and maine are hunting states therfore  there  will be more guns there.. you make the claim of poplulation,  I'll say the  state knows what going on good and  bad and all the players who play.. They control population, its not hard to do

So Its not not waste of time saving someone life, thats what  gun control and  fighting the war drugs is. It saving a person life  a complete stranger who wont tell you thank you at the end of the day. Becuase they dont think that career of work is worth a dang. Guns and drugs never solve  anything.

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 169 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25956 posts

Apr 25, 2013

They just anounced that suspect 2 was unarmed when he was hiding in the boat. they didnt find a gun on him or in the boat.

So why in the world were they shooting at an unarmed suspect?

Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 169 (75 Views)
0 Likes