Platinum
55402 posts

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

They just anounced that suspect 2 was unarmed when he was hiding in the boat. they didnt find a gun on him or in the boat.

So why in the world were they shooting at an unarmed suspect?

Because earlier his brother and him were throwing explosives at the police and had also killed cop @ MIT, the terrorist was presumed armed and dangerous after that.  

Message 121 of 169 (78 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37646 posts

Apr 25, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

They just anounced that suspect 2 was unarmed when he was hiding in the boat. they didnt find a gun on him or in the boat.

Because earlier his brother and him were throwing explosives at the police and had also killed cop @ MIT, the terrorist was presumed armed and dangerous after that.  

Thats crazy how can cops assume things? you cant just shoot at somebody who is not shooting at you even if they did shoot at you the night before.

This whole boston bombing story is bizarre and getting more bizarre everyday

Message 122 of 169 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Apr 25, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Thats crazy how can cops assume things? you cant just shoot at somebody who is not shooting at you even if they did shoot at you the night before.

I think you need a break from the story.     They can't assume, they need probable cause, which they had.  

Message 123 of 169 (65 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37646 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Are you guys watching the news? Now they are claiming the suspects wanted to go bomb NYC. This is crazy.

Why would the bombers make such a commotion before bombing? Obviously they wouldnt go kill a police officer and expect to make it to NYC and plant more bombs... also they cannot be stupid because of good grades in school

Message 124 of 169 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Are you guys watching the news? Now they are claiming the suspects wanted to go bomb NYC. This is crazy.

Why would the bombers make such a commotion before bombing? Obviously they wouldnt go kill a police officer and expect to make it to NYC and plant more bombs... also they cannot be stupid because of good grades in school

We didn't even know who they were until the explosions!  Obvious they weren't stupid because they got good  grades and were able to build bombs, but so what.  They turned against America, that's all that matters.  Yet, they thought they were smart, but one dead and one will die once he receive the death penalty. 

Message 125 of 169 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Platinum
55402 posts

Apr 25, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

They had thrown bombs at the police and killed an officer earlier, I said presume not assume...check the definitions of those 2 words out, they are different!

Its not getting any more bizzare for me, other than the people out there trying to lessen the severity of what was done by making excuses for the terrorists involved. 

Message 126 of 169 (32 Views)
Wastelander
602 posts

Apr 25, 2013

I cannot not believe the garbage in this thread.  

The guy slamming canada like he did only takes away from anything he does have worth saying. 

To the guy that says North Dakota controls its population   the state don't even charge income taxes.    But to the point i would argue that because their is more guns in north dakota crime is less because of peoples ability to protect themselves.   And you talk about gun control but fail to acknowledge that virgina tech and newton no gun law would have prevented either.   I also noticed you failed to mention things like chicago having officially banned guns is the murder capital of the country.  More people were murdered in chicago by gangs and gang crossfire then soldiers killed in afghanistan last year.  And worse yet 90% of those murders are black on black crime but nothing is done about any of this except to ban guns. (Im sure someone will say thats racist but that is not intention that is the facts.)

As to the conpsiricies about boston boming.    Most of the video running on tv and the net is real footage from before the bombs and you discount that and make such sensasonal claims without proof.   At least they have video what proof do you have.    And to say police didn't need to shoot at him because he didn't have a gun is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard.   He had already killed a police officer, injured a transin police officer and detonated bombs.   I would have went in with machine guns not pistols but thats just me.      I also would have not mirandized him and charged him as an enemy combatent and sent him to guantanamo bay.   After all he did create treason, (conspiring against United states   Youtube proved this) and in my opinion upon doing that is no longer a citizen.      He should get the death penalty.   Do you think that 8 year old boy deserved what happened to him?   This evil person should be put to death.   Imagine if that was your 8 year old child you would say the same thing.  

A lot of the comments and replies in this thread have become so far fetched it sounds like a gathering of conspirators.   This reminds me of the truther movement.   Im from New York and everytime i hear that garbage i want to choke that person.   Didn't see video of the plane look on youtube.  Its not about you didn't see it, its that you didn't want to see it.

Gov't controlling populations

Rights for a TERRORIST

Police excessive use of force

This is insane to even think my fellow americans can think this way.   But because of where we live i strongly disagree but will respect your right to disagree.  

Message 127 of 169 (93 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37646 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Well he IS innocent until proven guilty and all these people throwing around the death penalty like death is nothing. disgusting

Message 128 of 169 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

more like guilty till proven innocent in this case .

check your msg foo.

Message 129 of 169 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
602 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

@hitmen       Thats why i would argue for enemy combatent.   For grounds of treason.   And such then he would have no rights.   But since he was mirandized you are correct innocent until proven guilty.

I would also say that he had no problem causing death to civilians and children.    That to me is DISGUSTING

Message 130 of 169 (56 Views)
0 Likes