Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

Nowhere in any of these posts did I say any of this is facts. I asked what people think of it. I admited that the videos aroused suspicion in me. It's quite odd that the "official story" says Dzhokhar was in serious condition yet he climbed out of the boat on his own. It doesn't matter who put the video together, the pictures are the pictures.

 

TTX did you even watch the videos or just immediately get emotional because it's just too far fetched for you to even consider because it wasn't on the new station? You do know the Government has planned false flag attacks before right?

 

Before you start insulting people, try double checking posts and using reading comprehension first.

 

I'm not asking anyone to believe any of this or saying that "oMg this is da truths!" I asked what people think of it.

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 151 of 169 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/03/2008
Offline
602 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

Your using questions to push a point of view.   Its very obvious.       I can't handle the discussion.    Once again i ask where is your proof that backs up such sensational claims as the ones in them videos.   You also discount things like why they ran from the police to begin with,  why they were in possesion of a stolen vehicle, and then stole another.    You discount the witness saying they told him they did the bombing.   And you say things why police shooting at unarmed suspect.   The answer is simple to most   Because they shot at police and murdered people.    But you totally believe that they didn't do it.   You said the video is a good find and that is what the guy is saying in the video.

Instead of giving me some BS about i can't handle the discussion give me some proof.   Acknowledge they were shooting at police,  I saw it on LIVE TELEVISION.     But to you that didn't happen i mentioned this before and you said you didn't see them shooting at police, and asked me what channel i was watching.   Not only that the video is all over the net.   But once again you discount the FACTS.  And say you didn't see them shooting.        

Message 152 of 169 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 05/03/2008
Offline
602 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

I read this whole thread and watched every video you posted.    In one of the videos he is saying they didn't set the bombs because the suspect still has a backpack on.   But you can't see it he says unless you zoom in.  Only he didn't zoom in.  he just told us about it.      So yes i did watch.   

Message 153 of 169 (75 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

TX11 wrote:

I read this whole thread and watched every video you posted.    In one of the videos he is saying they didn't set the bombs because the suspect still has a backpack on.   But you can't see it he says unless you zoom in.  Only he didn't zoom in.  he just told us about it.      So yes i did watch.   


Ok and what about the PMC looking guys? As far as the stolen car and shoot outs I don't know. I never watched anything live but I've seen a guy on the ground with clothes on and a naked guy cuffed and being put into a cruiser.

 

I believe there is more to the story. You don't. And that's fine. I don't care what other people think, I'm not here to convert anyone. I asked some questions because I think the "official" story and all these pictures kind of conflict with each other.

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 154 of 169 (70 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37244 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

TX11 wrote:

Your using questions to push a point of view.   Its very obvious.       I can't handle the discussion.    Once again i ask where is your proof that backs up such sensational claims as the ones in them videos.   You also discount things like why they ran from the police to begin with,  why they were in possesion of a stolen vehicle, and then stole another.    You discount the witness saying they told him they did the bombing.   And you say things why police shooting at unarmed suspect.   The answer is simple to most   Because they shot at police and murdered people.    But you totally believe that they didn't do it.   You said the video is a good find and that is what the guy is saying in the video.

Instead of giving me some BS about i can't handle the discussion give me some proof.   Acknowledge they were shooting at police,  I saw it on LIVE TELEVISION.     But to you that didn't happen i mentioned this before and you said you didn't see them shooting at police, and asked me what channel i was watching.   Not only that the video is all over the net.   But once again you discount the FACTS.  And say you didn't see them shooting.        


Look at you accusing us of supposivly stating facts... you are the one making statements as facts.

Again your sources are from the news?

Remember it is innocent until proven guilty and already you are saying he is guilty.

 

there is no solid proof that they did this and there is no solid proof that they did not. at leasst it wasnt shown to the public.

You are rediculous seriously

 

You did not see the shootous on live tv. stop lying. cameras werent there.

 

Theres a video of a guy DESCRIBING the shootout but theres no video of the actual shootout. just a picture.

stop lying


Message 155 of 169 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

TX11 wrote:

I read this whole thread and watched every video you posted.    In one of the videos he is saying they didn't set the bombs because the suspect still has a backpack on.   But you can't see it he says unless you zoom in.  Only he didn't zoom in.  he just told us about it.      So yes i did watch.   


Also, that guy's video isn't the only one showing this. There are hundreds of videos on Youtube going over the same pictures.

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 156 of 169 (68 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37244 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

TX11 wrote:

I read this whole thread and watched every video you posted.    In one of the videos he is saying they didn't set the bombs because the suspect still has a backpack on.   But you can't see it he says unless you zoom in.  Only he didn't zoom in.  he just told us about it.      So yes i did watch.   


Also, that guy's video isn't the only one showing this. There are hundreds of videos on Youtube going over the same pictures.


That guy TX11 is brainwashed by the news he must be a super patriot or something claiming the government doesnt do anything wrong or make mistakes.

just like that ricin case they arrested a guy who is innocent cause he was FRAMED. thats another story but im not going into that one for now especially on this topic.


Message 157 of 169 (66 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37244 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

TX11 wrote:

I read this whole thread and watched every video you posted.    In one of the videos he is saying they didn't set the bombs because the suspect still has a backpack on.   But you can't see it he says unless you zoom in.  Only he didn't zoom in.  he just told us about it.      So yes i did watch.   


Also, that guy's video isn't the only one showing this. There are hundreds of videos on Youtube going over the same pictures.


Im not trying to convince anyone i dont care what people believe either

 

anyway

i posted this video on my thread too check it out

 


Message 158 of 169 (54 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37244 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

I found this video. It's closing in on 1 million views and has quite a few likes. What do you think?

 


Yeah nice find.

someone else on youtube took that picture of suspect 2 running away and zoomed in and found a pixel square showing it was photoshopped. they moved his hand to hide the backpack.


here is the video

 


Message 159 of 169 (47 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 28, 2013

Very interesting both videos. I also didn't know that Bush Jr, Obama and Cheney were being indicted on war crimes.

 

If there really is a rogue element of the Government that planned this attack and does heinous things it makes me sick.

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 160 of 169 (40 Views)
0 Likes