Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
29441 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Did you see the picture of Dzhohar getting out of the boat by himself? They said he was badly injured and shot in the throat but he looked fine. It's convenient that he can't talk.


Yeah its kinda scary. There were pictures of the boat when he was still inside and no blood.

Then there was a picture of the boat after everything happened and there was blood.

 

Simple math should solve this one.


Please use plain text.
Message 141 of 169 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/03/2008
Offline
522 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

You guys really need to go to AA for people who can't get off the kool aid.    So some guy that isn't even really a journalist post something that is mangled beyond belief and you believe everything he says.   But 4 different news stations and many more online news sites you discredit.    There really is no help for any of you.          Its actually becoming quite comical to see and read the garbage you guys are putting up here.   At some point did you ever think that your right to say this kind of garbage is being defended for you by the same govt and military you openly accuse of blowing up its citizens.  

 

I believe hell has a special place for people who like to poison peoples minds with this filth.       I noticed in all the posts i made to you hitman you picked and choose what you would reply to.   You didn't answer the question from previous post about if this was your kid.  You didn't engage in any debate.   You simply hid in the corner saying the same crap.  Innocent.  Innocent.   Innocent.      And then when i bring up the witness you post some dumb **bleep** photo that doesn't tell me or show me a **bleep** thing.   So what if the guy they stole the car from was in front of his house.     Honestly man this kinda crap is the crap that divides this country.   And it seems to me thats what your trying to do.   I still have saw no REAL proof of anything you have said.   But i have infact seen tons of proof for the other way.  

 

But it could be that your just more informed then me.   But i doubt it because you have offered NO proof in support of your view.  Just stupid picture that shows nothing.   And now someone else posts a video of some other moron ranting about more LIES.    

 

I asked you about 911 and you respond you saw no plane hit a tower, so i told you to look on youtube i bet you didn't.     And if you did it would still be the govt.   I tryed being nice man and wasn't gonna respond anymore.   But children come on these forums to discuss things.   And now they gonna see some stupid crap like this thread.   Is a video game off topic board really the place to pedal in conspiracy were children won't know any different?      Your lucky you live in the great USA   cause any other countrys govt would have executed you long ago.    So keep drinking the kool aid and remember just because you believe it doesn't mean its true.  

Please use plain text.
Message 142 of 169 (58 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
29441 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

TX11 wrote:

You guys really need to go to AA for people who can't get off the kool aid.    So some guy that isn't even really a journalist post something that is mangled beyond belief and you believe everything he says.   But 4 different news stations and many more online news sites you discredit.    There really is no help for any of you.          Its actually becoming quite comical to see and read the garbage you guys are putting up here.   At some point did you ever think that your right to say this kind of garbage is being defended for you by the same govt and military you openly accuse of blowing up its citizens.  

 

I believe hell has a special place for people who like to poison peoples minds with this filth.       I noticed in all the posts i made to you hitman you picked and choose what you would reply to.   You didn't answer the question from previous post about if this was your kid.  You didn't engage in any debate.   You simply hid in the corner saying the same crap.  Innocent.  Innocent.   Innocent.      And then when i bring up the witness you post some dumb **bleep** photo that doesn't tell me or show me a **bleep** thing.   So what if the guy they stole the car from was in front of his house.     Honestly man this kinda crap is the crap that divides this country.   And it seems to me thats what your trying to do.   I still have saw no REAL proof of anything you have said.   But i have infact seen tons of proof for the other way.  

 

But it could be that your just more informed then me.   But i doubt it because you have offered NO proof in support of your view.  Just stupid picture that shows nothing.   And now someone else posts a video of some other moron ranting about more LIES.    

 

I asked you about 911 and you respond you saw no plane hit a tower, so i told you to look on youtube i bet you didn't.     And if you did it would still be the govt.   I tryed being nice man and wasn't gonna respond anymore.   But children come on these forums to discuss things.   And now they gonna see some stupid crap like this thread.   Is a video game off topic board really the place to pedal in conspiracy were children won't know any different?      Your lucky you live in the great USA   cause any other countrys govt would have executed you long ago.    So keep drinking the kool aid and remember just because you believe it doesn't mean its true.  


I cannot answer your questions because you say that i am saying he is innocent. I never said he is innocent.

 

Also 9/11 has nothing to do with this so just stop.

Or maybe there is a connection but not seen one yet

 

make a list of your questions and i will answer them then


Please use plain text.
Message 143 of 169 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/03/2008
Offline
522 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

Also i would like to add.    For innocent they sure ran like hell from the police.   But i would guess that in your guys fantasy world all innocent people run from police.  And Shoot at them.     

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 144 of 169 (49 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
889 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

It's a shame people just watch the TV and whatever story is reported is the stone cold truth without looking at all the other stuff that doesn't make it on TV. "Well it's on CNN so it has to be true, they wouldn't lie to us. They don't have an agenda."


After watching this one I can't help but get frustrated why the average Joe is so blind and ignorant. Maybe I'm wrong but for the love of God if this doesn't make you scratch your head and arouse some suspicion then I just don't know anymore. How can you sit there and say the boys did it, case closed? I strongly feel that very little information of the court case will be reported and we won't get much on Dzhokhar's alleged statements. The whole thing will get swept under the rug quickly.

 

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 145 of 169 (46 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
29441 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

It's a shame people just watch the TV and whatever story is reported is the stone cold truth without looking at all the other stuff that doesn't make it on TV. "Well it's on CNN so it has to be true, they wouldn't lie to us. They don't have an agenda."



 

 


Exactly lol some kids on here show me links of the news lmao

Its just sheeple man


Please use plain text.
Message 146 of 169 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/03/2008
Offline
522 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

911 truther movement.   Sounds just like you do in this thread.      

 

 

 

I thought you said you didn't say he was innocent    in your own words    "Well he IS innocent"

Please use plain text.
Message 147 of 169 (40 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
29441 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

TX11 wrote:

911 truther movement.   Sounds just like you do in this thread.      

 

 

 

I thought you said you didn't say he was innocent    in your own words    "Well he IS innocent"


What in the world does that mean?
Let me get this straight

The fact that i never said he is innocent, to you it means that i think he is innocent?

 

Very weird :smileyindifferent:


Please use plain text.
Message 148 of 169 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/03/2008
Offline
522 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

Are you trying to discredit my view by saying its from tv because that not where i got all my view of the story.   I don't drink the kool aid like you guys.   And i would also bet that when it comes to news bias and such i am a lot more informed then you.  But that don't matter to me.   You post a video made by a bunch of CONSPIRATORS.   And pass it off on these boards as fact.   That is wrong in everyway.   These people making these vids are on the fringe of society when it comes to this kind of thing.    ALL MEDIA IS BIAS just because you didn't get some video from the tv and got it from some moron on youtube doesn't make it any more credible then what is on tv and other news sites.  

Please use plain text.
Message 149 of 169 (34 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
29441 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 27, 2013

TX11 wrote:

Are you trying to discredit my view by saying its from tv because that not where i got all my view of the story.   I don't drink the kool aid like you guys.   And i would also bet that when it comes to news bias and such i am a lot more informed then you.  But that don't matter to me.   You post a video made by a bunch of CONSPIRATORS.   And pass it off on these boards as fact.   That is wrong in everyway.   These people making these vids are on the fringe of society when it comes to this kind of thing.    ALL MEDIA IS BIAS just because you didn't get some video from the tv and got it from some moron on youtube doesn't make it any more credible then what is on tv and other news sites.  


You are looking at this the wrong way you should not be in this discussion because you cannot handle it.

 

Nobody is saying these are FACTS.

We are just asking QUESTIONS.

 

Why do you have to insult people? Nobody is insulting you.

You talk about people sipping on kool aid you dont know us. Maybe you need to go dig a hole and hit in there for a while. Wait till it snows


Please use plain text.
Message 150 of 169 (32 Views)
0 Likes