Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
488 posts

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 28, 2013

For the record i cannot stand govt.   But you wouldn't know that.   Im totally against obama as well.   But this is not worth my time anymore.   One guy says he don't care what other people think.   And anyone can see what you did in this thread and now you saying im lying about something on live tv.     And your **bleep** right im serious an 8 year old boy was killed by a MUSLIM JIHADIST.   Who admits to it to police and a witness.   But you discount this and continue to divide people on an issue that we all should be united.    

Im done here you 2 obviously are lost in political correctness.   And the crap you keep putting forth is just that crap from the lowest cesspools on earth.   You get in from youtube of all places and consider it to be part of the discussion.   Its some Conspirators opinion that you have just pedled for him.   

Please use plain text.
Message 161 of 169 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2170 posts

Apr 28, 2013

I wouldn't even bother arguing with these 2.  One is canadian, and the other was 11 years old during the 9/11 attacks.  I hate to see how these 2 were acting during the whole mayan apocalypse BS...  They were probably hiding in a bomb shelter during the week of December 21st.

Say NO to drugs kids.  Only druggies bring up conspiracy theorys.

Please use plain text.
Message 162 of 169 (105 Views)
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Apr 28, 2013

TX11 wrote:

For the record i cannot stand govt.   But you wouldn't know that.   Im totally against obama as well.   But this is not worth my time anymore.   One guy says he don't care what other people think.   And anyone can see what you did in this thread and now you saying im lying about something on live tv.     And your **bleep** right im serious an 8 year old boy was killed by a MUSLIM JIHADIST.   Who admits to it to police and a witness.   But you discount this and continue to divide people on an issue that we all should be united.    

Im done here you 2 obviously are lost in political correctness.   And the crap you keep putting forth is just that crap from the lowest cesspools on earth.   You get in from youtube of all places and consider it to be part of the discussion.   Its some Conspirators opinion that you have just pedled for him.   

You are right. I don't care what people think. I don't care if you believe one thing or the other. It doesn't effect me. I gain nothing, I lose nothing. It's called bringing up a discussion. I guess you didn't know that this stuff is all over the internet and that thousands of people are talking about it. Not only that but go check the comments sections on some of these videos and see how much anti government hate there is and how many people think conspiracy.  Go ahead.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 163 of 169 (97 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Apr 28, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

I wouldn't even bother arguing with these 2.  One is canadian, and the other was 11 years old during the 9/11 attacks.  I hate to see how these 2 were acting during the whole mayan apocalypse BS...  They were probably hiding in a bomb shelter during the week of December 21st.

You again, the racist. That's twice now you have insulted me for being a Canadian without ever provoking you. In fact, I've never even talked to you before.

As for your assumption ( we all know that saying about assuming ) I thought the Mayan thing was a joke. The calender ended, a new one started. I'm not sure why people thought the end of the world. To each his own.

As for drugs, whether I do them or not is my business and not yours. To say that only druggies bring up conspiracy theories is really ignorant and just shows how simple minded you are.

The next time you insult me for being Canadian, I'll be forced to report you. Once is ok, twice is a coincidence, 3 times is a pattern.

I'm done with this thread.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 164 of 169 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Like I said way back when I'm from Boston . As far as suspect number 2 , let the court system deal with him , I don't watch the news anymore I don't care to look at him anymore . He's trash and no longer in my thoughts . On the other hand my prayers still go out to the city I live in and to those injured and killed . GOD BLESS AMERICA .....

Please use plain text.
Message 165 of 169 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28373 posts

Apr 28, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

Are you serious come on you have to be 14 or something. Stop insulting Canada thats messed up.

Basically you didnt even contribute anything to the topic cause you probably cant think of anything cause you probably believe everything the news tell you.

Please use plain text.
Message 166 of 169 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Apr 28, 2013

This thread is a perfect example of what happens when someone believes everything they see on the internet.  

Please use plain text.
Message 167 of 169 (76 Views)
Sackboy
488 posts

Apr 28, 2013

"You again, the racist. That's twice now you have insulted me for being a Canadian without ever provoking you."

@wizard    This line right here sums up perfectly what i been saying.   Your willingness to throw out the term "racist" when this guys comment was hardly a raciast one shows me you are incapable of logical discussion.    Its also not even the same guy that brought up canada before.   He is misinformed but your wilingness to call him a racist and threaten reporting him discredits your own argument.   I hope this isn't how all PLAYSTATION MVP's act i thought the mvps are model members of the ps forums.  

Please use plain text.
Message 168 of 169 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28373 posts

Apr 28, 2013

TX11 wrote:

This thread is a perfect example of what happens when someone believes everything they see on the internet.  

Who do you think believes everything on the internet because im confused.

I already told you if you are gona assume things then leave this discussion because nobody is saying that he is innocent. Nobody is saying the two suspects did not do that bombing. Are you retarded?

Please use plain text.
Message 169 of 169 (66 Views)
0 Likes