Reply
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36949 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 20, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

SOUTH-BOSTON-61 wrote:

 

YES I'M INVOLVED I LIVE IN BOSTON AND HAD TO DEAL WITH EVERYTHING THATS HAPPED IN MY CITY SINCE MONDAY ...... 


Added to government watchlist.


It says Da Bomb Expert under your name thats another mystery.... this whole forum is a conspiracy!!!!!


Message 11 of 169 (163 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
39424 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 20, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

SOUTH-BOSTON-61 wrote:

 

YES I'M INVOLVED I LIVE IN BOSTON AND HAD TO DEAL WITH EVERYTHING THATS HAPPED IN MY CITY SINCE MONDAY ...... 


Added to government watchlist.


It says Da Bomb Expert under your name thats another mystery.... this whole forum is a conspiracy!!!!!


LOL.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 12 of 169 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/12/2013
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 20, 2013

 

That's it for tonight finally can sleep tonight not having to worry anymore . Be lucky you didn't have to go through what this city did . Good night all .......

Message 13 of 169 (157 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36949 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 20, 2013

SOUTH-BOSTON-61 wrote:

 

That's it for tonight finally can sleep tonight not having to worry anymore . Be lucky you didn't have to go through what this city did . Good night all .......


yeah it seems pretty intense good thing you are safe now hopefully this never happens again


Message 14 of 169 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
19015 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 20, 2013

In the time it took Boston to find both suspects. It could have easily happened is if they were smart enough to get out of the new england area as quick as possible. If they had done that, they could have been anywhere between New York and California by now. 

The good thing is that we were lucky that they weren't smart enough to escape boston on day one.

 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 15 of 169 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 20, 2013

hwhunt13 wrote:

In the time it took Boston to find both suspects. It could have easily happened is if they were smart enough to get out of the new england area as quick as possible. If they had done that, they could have been anywhere between New York and California by now. 

The good thing is that we were lucky that they weren't smart enough to escape boston on day one.


That and the FBI always catch their guy. Don't know how they do it but they always do.

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 16 of 169 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 20, 2013
We're all suspects. Smiley Surprised
Message 17 of 169 (115 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 03/17/2007
Offline
30942 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 20, 2013

renatabls wrote:
We're all suspects. Smiley Surprised

Message 18 of 169 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 20, 2013
So it's not Al Qaeda or Muslim right? Family Guy producer should rotted in hell for making that one racist video short
Message 19 of 169 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
19015 posts
 

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

Apr 20, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

In the time it took Boston to find both suspects. It could have easily happened is if they were smart enough to get out of the new england area as quick as possible. If they had done that, they could have been anywhere between New York and California by now. 

The good thing is that we were lucky that they weren't smart enough to escape boston on day one.


That and the FBI always catch their guy. Don't know how they do it but they always do.


True, and those police pursuits always seem to start with some minor traffic misdemeanor.

 

Followed with the classic C.O.P.S. theme song, "Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? Bad Boys Bad Boys."

 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 20 of 169 (103 Views)