Wastelander
562 posts

Re: BOMBING SUSPECT

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

hwhunt13 wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

In the time it took Boston to find both suspects. It could have easily happened is if they were smart enough to get out of the new england area as quick as possible. If they had done that, they could have been anywhere between New York and California by now. 

The good thing is that we were lucky that they weren't smart enough to escape boston on day one.

That and the FBI always catch their guy. Don't know how they do it but they always do.

True, and those police pursuits always seem to start with some minor traffic misdemeanor.

Followed with the classic C.O.P.S. theme song, "Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? Bad Boys Bad Boys."

images.jpg

Message 21 of 169 (132 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Apr 20, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
So it's not Al Qaeda or Muslim right? Family Guy producer should rotted in hell for making that one racist video short

No they were russian. 

Message 22 of 169 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2853 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

**bleep**.
The other day someone posted about how some user was making crude jokes about the bombing on some online game and was asking about how to go abouts reporting them. I responded by saying that there's a report page somewhere on playstation.com.
Then I proceeded to add 'my two cents' and just talked about how tragedy happens everyday in the world and no one really cares about it, but when something happens in North America it's the biggest deal for a whole two weeks (I added more things but I don't feel like typing it all up again). Then all I said was that he should probably report it soon while the topic is so hot because that's when people care the most. Then the whole thread got deleted.
Now, the first page and a half of this thread is joking about how the topic creator is a suspect, blah, blah, blah, conspiracy, blah, blah, blah. How did this thread not get closed? Don't get it twisted, I'm not saying, I repeat, NOT saying this thread should get deleted, but how is it that me saying what I did worse than joking about who a suspect is for a bombing?
Was my sarcastic line too soon? Now that another day has passed, it's NOW okay to joke? I've always been fuzzy on when people find it appropriate to joke about tragic things that happen. Which is why I never joke about the incident and only joke about how people get bored of tragic news very quickly.
Or do you guys think that I'm reading too much into things and it probably just got deleted for an unknown reason?

P.S. nice on the Bad Boys image. I used to love those movies.

Message 23 of 169 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6939 posts

Apr 20, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

were you also locked in your house and told not to come out? i was watching this on the news today its like watching a movie lol no disrespect for the people of boston but it was pretty intense

Thats how they caught them   becuase if everybody in side  it eliminates a whole side of town... thy use the heated scope helicopters to search its very effective. They would be only one out there trying to hide.

only took 4 days which is  fast... they have a  fbi  headquaters up in boston..   It was really no way to get away from  this.

The kid should  lucky he alive after they killed a cop. cop killers  get killed by the police

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 24 of 169 (105 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Apr 20, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
So it's not Al Qaeda or Muslim right? Family Guy producer should rotted in hell for making that one racist video short

No they were russian. 

They were both Russian and Muslim...... 

Muslim is their religion.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 25 of 169 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

They are Muslim and Russian....

You might want to get your facts straight....

Al Qaeda is an extremist, Islamist militant organization, considered by many countries of the UN, a Terrorist organisation. They have a very strict interpretation the Qu'ran and Sharia law, believing they have to hold a global jihad

Muslim, is a relgion.

Islam is a religion

Russia is where they come from. They essentially, came from Kyrgystan and Cechnya. 
In some cases "Russian" is simply a blanket description for those that are from countries of the former Soviet Union. 

Russia can be considered its own continent and within it many Georgian countries.

Also can be Slavs/Slavic.

Because there are so many countries in Russia, we mostly refer to them as Russian.

The same way Mexican, Italian, Puerto Rican, Portugese, Spanish, Guamanian, All of South America, Carribean countries, some parts of the Phillipenes all speak Spanish, but of different dialects that are still based on the Latin language.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 26 of 169 (87 Views)
VP of Gaming
36956 posts

Apr 20, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

They are Muslim and Russian....

You might want to get your facts straight....

Al Qaeda is an extremist, Islamist militant organization, considered by many countries of the UN, a Terrorist organisation. They have a very strict interpretation the Qu'ran and Sharia law, believing they have to hold a global jihad

Muslim, is a relgion.

Islam is a religion

Russia is where they come from. They essentially, came from Kyrgystan and Cechnya. 
In some cases "Russian" is simply a blanket description for those that are from countries of the former Soviet Union. 

Russia can be considered its own continent and within it many Georgian countries.

Also can be Slavs/Slavic.

Because there are so many countries in Russia, we mostly refer to them as Russian.

The same way Mexican, Italian, Puerto Rican, Portugese, Spanish, Guamanian, All of South America, Carribean countries, some parts of the Phillipenes all speak Spanish, but of different dialects that are still based on the Latin language.

They do not want to be part of Russia they even said on the news that in the Russian capitol they got bombed because they want to be their own country not part of Russia

Message 27 of 169 (83 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Apr 20, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Kaz, I don't think the Family Guy producer put that short video together, someone else did from clips, albeit from the same episode.

Most if not every Family Guy episode could probably be classed as racist, sexist, homophobic & glamorizes child abuse, it's what they do.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 28 of 169 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Kaz, I don't think the Family Guy producer put that short video together, someone else did from clips, albeit from the same episode.

Most if not every Family Guy episode could probably be classed as racist, sexist, homophobic & glamorizes child abuse, it's what they do.

BRIT-KO

And they do it well... I mean theyre show is like skating on ice.

My friend and I was talking about the show the other day. Like they can get away with almost saying anything.

I find it interesting, How far can they actually push. Didnt they get shut down a few times?

As for the topic... I knew they was gonna catch him they shot the other one it was only a matter of time.

I am glad they caught him alive aswell that way they can find out who was really behind this, Government has its way with getting people to squeal.

Message 29 of 169 (75 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

BRIT-KO

And they do it well... I mean theyre show is like skating on ice.

My friend and I was talking about the show the other day. Like they can get away with almost saying anything.

I find it interesting, How far can they actually push. Didnt they get shut down a few times?

As for the topic... I knew they was gonna catch him they shot the other one it was only a matter of time.

I am glad they caught him alive aswell that way they can find out who was really behind this, Government has its way with getting people to squeal.

You're right, they do it very well, at least I think so, I find the show funny pretty much most of the time.

It amazes me too how they get away with some things, but they do.

Back on topic Speedy, alive yea, but I bet there woudn't have been many Americans who'd have shed a tear if he had died in a gun battle though, but yes, assuming he makes it through his injuries, they'll make him talk & he'd probably wish he had died!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 30 of 169 (67 Views)