Apr 26 2014
By: tollett Fender Bender 3450 posts

Backdoor Gun Control

6 replies 94 views Edited Apr 26, 2014

I've been pleased to meet several other gun owners and supporters of the 2nd Amendment on these forums so I thought I'd share an article that outlines an alternate method of limiting our expression of our rights.  To sum up, frustrated that Congress will not enact any new gun control measures, the current administration has used the EPA and the purchasing power of various agencies to control supply of amunition for consumers.

Anyone who shoots knows how hard it is to come by ammo at a reasonable price.  Here is an article calling for just that from a left-leaning media outlet:  Huffington Post article

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Message 1 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40614 posts

Re: Backdoor Gun Control

Apr 26, 2014

It's the Huff Post, what more do you expect, same as NBC & CNN.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 7 (91 Views)
Big Daddy
19099 posts

Apr 26, 2014

tollett wrote:

I've been pleased to meet several other gun owners and supporters of the 2nd Amendment on these forums so I thought I'd share an article that outlines an alternate method of limiting our expression of our rights.  To sum up, frustrated that Congress will not enact any new gun control measures, the current administration has used the EPA and the purchasing power of various agencies to control supply of amunition for consumers.

Anyone who shoots knows how hard it is to come by ammo at a reasonable price.  Here is an article calling for just that from a left-leaning media outlet:  Huffington Post article

If congress knows that gun control is against the 2nd and 9th constitutional amendments/Bill of Rights(1st 10 amendments), then why should they enact gun restricions?

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 3 of 7 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 26, 2014
Lol, that thread title coupled with it being from the huffington post? HA! priceless....

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 4 of 7 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3450 posts

Apr 26, 2014

hwhunt13 wrote:

tollett wrote:

If congress knows that gun control is against the 2nd and 9th constitutional amendments/Bill of Rights(1st 10 amendments), then why should they enact gun restricions?

Obviously, they shouldn't.  The first article alleges that the Obama administration has used the EPA and other means to artificially create scarcity in the ammunition market as pseudo-gun control to please their liberal constituents.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Message 5 of 7 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8175 posts

Apr 26, 2014

Well I better run out and get some ammo for my "tools" before the price goes up further...

Hey That Chris signature
Message 6 of 7 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55479 posts

Apr 28, 2014

tollett wrote:

Ammo was totally scarce from 2012 all the way up until just a few months ago.  I had turned to reloading my 9mm casings it had gotten so bad.     

This "suspicion" of yours, in my opinion, is highly accurate.

Message 7 of 7 (39 Views)
0 Likes