Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Re: Banned from Tweeting SSM...

Mar 23, 2013

Atarius wrote:
It's called promoting a brand. Negative ideas or comments spread faster than positive, so they're going to just push the positive. Whether you're articulate or not.

This. It's a marketing tool. 

It's like posting a complaint about your car on a billboard advertising your car - the manufacturer doesn't care and they'll just paste a new advertisment over your thoughtfully worded complaint letter. 

So in other words, there are mediums of advertisment ~ marketing vehicles like social media sights. And there are mediums for consumer complaints ~ CSRs reached via email or phone support. 

Message 11 of 14 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

Re: Banned from Tweeting SSM (Sony Santa Monica)...

Mar 23, 2013
If they ban you, you must be hitting them where it hurts. What did you say?
If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 12 of 14 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Jag_Stilvecchio wrote:

Atarius wrote:
It's called promoting a brand. Negative ideas or comments spread faster than positive, so they're going to just push the positive. Whether you're articulate or not.

This. It's a marketing tool. 

It's like posting a complaint about your car on a billboard advertising your car - the manufacturer doesn't care and they'll just paste a new advertisment over your thoughtfully worded complaint letter. 

So in other words, there are mediums of advertisment ~ marketing vehicles like social media sights. And there are mediums for consumer complaints ~ CSRs reached via email or phone support. 

Ah I see.  IMHO Twitter SUCKS anyway.Smiley Wink In my Humble Opinion of course.

Moble

Message 13 of 14 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Mar 23, 2013

If you're excessively tweeting them on fairly frequent basis, it gets annoying, no matter if you're right or wrong.... no one likes to hear a 7 year old asking you "why?" for 1 hour every day.... at some point, you're going to want to pacify that child so that they no longer say it...

I USED to have a twitter until people kept asking me the same things over and over and wanting to continue a discussion that had already ended weeks ago only for that one person to bring it back up again to put their own input because they weren't included in the initial discussion.... instead of banning the multitude of people, i delete my account and no longer use twitter.

Honestly, regardless if you were trying to be helpful, there comes a point when you put yourself "out there" enough that certain things are more prone to be a pinprick... its gets a bit annoying.

The idea that Jag_Stilvecchio wrote about it being a concession for marketing is a VERY good point as well.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 14 of 14 (43 Views)