PlayStation MVP
11354 posts

Re: Batman: Arkham Signature Contest September 2013

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

SP, why isn't userusb's signature on the voting list?

Signatures that are drawn with software tools (e.g., pencil and paintbrush tools) will generally not be accepted.

Sorry, I don't quiet understand. Either it isn't accepted or it is. Don't you think you should make it a rule instead of just 'generally' not accepting it? :smileywink:

Fair enough. The word "generally" has been removed from the rules and regulations since it seems to have caused some confusion. You have my apologies. Signatures like these have never been accepted in the past. Contestants should try to stay away from this approach if they can help it. :3

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 40 (282 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Sep 27, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Signatures that are drawn with software tools (e.g., pencil and paintbrush tools) will generally not be accepted.

Sorry, I don't quiet understand. Either it isn't accepted or it is. Don't you think you should make it a rule instead of just 'generally' not accepting it? :smileywink:

Fair enough. The word "generally" has been removed from the rules and regulations since it seems to have caused some confusion. You have my apologies. Signatures like these have never been accepted in the past. Contestants should try to stay away from this approach if they can help it. :3

Your apologies are accepted. :smileyhappy:

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 40 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Sep 27, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

actually my signature is made in paint, and I have used the pencil and paintbrush tools, and mine got accepted, but I only used them a little, so I think you either should keep the word 'generally' or remove my signature from the voting list (don't do that :smileytongue: )

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 40 (255 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11354 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

actually my signature is made in paint, and I have used the pencil and paintbrush tools, and mine got accepted, but I only used them a little, so I think you either should keep the word 'generally' or remove my signature from the voting list (don't do that :smileytongue: )

What did you draw with your software tools? It doesn't look like you drew anything with them at all so your signature was accepted.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 40 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Sep 27, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

What did you draw with your software tools? It doesn't look like you drew anything with them at all so your signature was accepted.

it was more like a joke, I only drew the lines between the pictures of the characters, but I did use the tools :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 40 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Trawnza wrote:

*cough*GrumpyCatBatman*cough*

GCB

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 40 (217 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Sep 27, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Trawnza wrote:

*cough*GrumpyCatBatman*cough*

GCB

Wild Trawnza Incoming.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 40 (213 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11354 posts

Oct 7, 2013

Top Choice: Southern_DuDe_20’s Entry (46%)

September2013_BatmanArkham_Southern_DuDe_20_HOF.png

SinDaFella’s Entry

Votes: 3

the_original_se’s Entry

Votes: 4

TDBWID’s Entry

Votes: 16

Matthijs_17’s Entry

Votes: 2

Southern_DuDe_20’s Entry

Votes: 23

Nes_Daze’s Entry

Votes: 2

Congratulations, Southern_DuDe_20! You have won the Batman: Arkham Signature Contest for September 2013.

You will be able to sport our special "Gotham Supervillain" forum rank for one month.

NOTE: It might take longer than usual for the rank change to take effect. Please be patient. If you do not receive your rank by the end of this week then don't worry as you will get the opportunity to sport it for its full duration before the end of October.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 40 (184 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7275 posts

Oct 8, 2013

AWESOME! GC to all! (good contest :smileytongue:) It was interesting to watch!

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 40 (163 Views)
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Oct 8, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

AWESOME! GC to all! (good contest :smileytongue:) It was interesting to watch!

I was so sure I would win. :smileytongue: :smileylol:

Spoiler
jk

Congrats on winning! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 40 (152 Views)