Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Bilbo the Hobbit - Secret

May 19, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

It's funny, because we're trying to discuss the Hobbit, but EyeCue keeps going Off-Topic Smiley Sad

He's just mad that the mods have a pretty warped idea of what is related to UC3 and what isn't.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 61 of 80 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

May 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

It's funny, because we're trying to discuss the Hobbit, but EyeCue keeps going Off-Topic Smiley Sad

He's just mad that the mods have a pretty warped idea of what is related to UC3 and what isn't.

True true. But still, When he keeps coming into threads that are admittedly off-topic and keeps bugging everyone there, they sure will respond by trolling his threads. 

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 62 of 80 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

True true. But still, When he keeps coming into threads that are admittedly off-topic and keeps bugging everyone there, they sure will respond by trolling his threads. 

Good point, especially with this apparent rep I'm seeing of him.

Honestly though, the mods should also delete this thread. I know everyone gets along here, and I myself do read some Tolkien books and there's John Watson and Charlie Cutter in the cast (wow), this isn't directly UC3-related, and I assume they implemented rules to prevent off-topic threads?

EDIT Speaking of John Watson being in the Hobbit, notice Sherlock in the new Star Trek Into Darkness. That's an extra to support BBC Sherlock (especially considering how much Sherlock annoys Watson by saying he's better than Watson). Think about it: future would beat Medieval. Sherlock is a crazy mastermind in Star Trek, and Watson is a tag-along in the Hobbit. It's like they the actors played Sherlock and Watson playing an actor in a movie. LOL

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 63 of 80 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013
well, for a rare time of my life, i rarely saw someone complain about a great and peaceful tread..

so different than those raging tread, where they always complain .. so boring. And you want this tread delate?

wow
Message 64 of 80 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 19, 2013

soccer-dragon-03 wrote:
studouble@:

uhm.. i understand nothing what you said. English?

Smiley Very Happy

Message 65 of 80 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

soccer-dragon-03 wrote:
well, for a rare time of my life, i rarely saw someone complain about a great and peaceful tread..

so different than those raging tread, where they always complain .. so boring. And you want this tread delate?

wow

It's because it's not related to the game whatsoever, soccer. If the movie had some sort of Uncharted game inside it I would be fine about it, but the closest thing it has is that Graham McTavish plays one of the dwarves.

Message 66 of 80 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

May 19, 2013
i agree with you, its few related to uncharted

but still im happy we can talk about something who mobidy yell and arguing
Message 67 of 80 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 19, 2013
Yeah, it's nice to find common ground with most people once in a while.

Well, while we're talking about LoTR:
Anyone else confused why they couldn't just do The Hobbit as one movie instead of three? The other books had only one movie each..
Message 68 of 80 (57 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

May 19, 2013
i read the book of TLotR, and there was still many details that weren't im the movie

i didnt read the Hobbit, but maybe they try to put everything from the book in the movie

like the giant rock storm ..
Message 69 of 80 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 19, 2013

Because why make one movie & gross 1 billion dollars when you can make 3 & gross 3+ billion. Smiley Indifferent 

Message 70 of 80 (52 Views)