Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 06/22/2013
Offline
666 posts
 

Re: Brace yourselves,Porn Stars are...comming

Apr 8, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:

Yeah its hard to get into this show because it tries to just force force sex into each episode. I hate anything that becomes severely reliant on stuff like that. They just try too hard to be edgy and it just makes the show look like a **bleep** off teenager.


You know they are based off the books right?

Yeah and? Walking Dead's comics were very saturated in foul language but they adjusted for TV. I prefer it. Though lately they have been too much about cool ways to kill things which I dont care for. I just prefer good story telling over cheap tactics to pull in viewers and since all I hear about from GoT is **bleep** its obvious why they keep putting more and more in .

Message 11 of 71 (349 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2013
Online
4972 posts
 

Re: Brace yourselves,Porn Stars are...comming

Apr 8, 2014

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

That's why I won't watch this garbage of a show.. It needs to hvae a petition to be taken off the air and for good.. No more of this crap..


Whats with the black text Darknova?

Message 12 of 71 (343 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
16528 posts
 

Re: Brace yourselves,Porn Stars are...comming

Apr 8, 2014

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:

Yeah its hard to get into this show because it tries to just force force sex into each episode. I hate anything that becomes severely reliant on stuff like that. They just try too hard to be edgy and it just makes the show look like a **bleep** off teenager.


You know they are based off the books right?

Yeah and? Walking Dead's comics were very saturated in foul language but they adjusted for TV. I prefer it. Though lately they have been too much about cool ways to kill things which I dont care for. I just prefer good story telling over cheap tactics to pull in viewers and since all I hear about from GoT is **bleep** its obvious why they keep putting more and more in .


ANnnnnnnnnnd, all I'm saying is that if the same content is int he books they are simply staying true to the source material
Message 13 of 71 (340 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
6041 posts
 

Re: Brace yourselves,Porn Stars are...comming

Apr 8, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:

Yeah its hard to get into this show because it tries to just force force sex into each episode. I hate anything that becomes severely reliant on stuff like that. They just try too hard to be edgy and it just makes the show look like a **bleep** off teenager.


You know they are based off the books right?

Yeah and? Walking Dead's comics were very saturated in foul language but they adjusted for TV. I prefer it. Though lately they have been too much about cool ways to kill things which I dont care for. I just prefer good story telling over cheap tactics to pull in viewers and since all I hear about from GoT is **bleep** its obvious why they keep putting more and more in .


ANnnnnnnnnnd, all I'm saying is that if the same content is int he books they are simply staying true to the source material

It annoys me that people complain about this kind of thing. There is a legitimately good reason why the show is rated TV MA. I've watched the 1st season of Game of Thrones and I thought the series was impressive with or without the sex scenes. I'll be watching the rest of the seasons soon.

MLP Christmas Signature photo original_zpsa667ad9b.jpg
Message 14 of 71 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/22/2013
Offline
666 posts
 

Re: Brace yourselves,Porn Stars are...comming

Apr 8, 2014

I just dont care for sex in TV shows. It always feels un needed and ridiculous. Sex in porn, fine. But in a show its just weird. Plus in GoT case it really seems like they are trying to push the envelope when I hear actors from the show saying it needs to get more graphic and we need to start seeing more male nudity.

Message 15 of 71 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
12331 posts
 

Re: Brace yourselves,Porn Stars are...comming

Apr 8, 2014
If you don't like the show, don't watch it. Plain and simple. No one's opinion is right or wrong, so don't try to justify it.

This post isn't towards anyone in particular, I'm just saying.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 71 (313 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4499 posts
 

Re: Brace yourselves,Porn Stars are...comming

Apr 8, 2014

Am I the only one here who thinks those stars look horrible? 


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 17 of 71 (311 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 06/22/2013
Offline
666 posts
 

Re: Brace yourselves,Porn Stars are...comming

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2014

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Am I the only one here who thinks those stars look horrible? 


They are porn stars. Which usually means they are ugly as **bleep**

 

Mod Edit: Profanity

-SpicyGoose19

 

Message 18 of 71 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/13/2007
Online
4219 posts
 

Re: Brace yourselves,Porn Stars are...comming

Apr 8, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:
Ah, the western mentality.

 

I hope that is not your first impression of West Coasters, because we love this stuff. :smileywink:

(Not to speak for everyone from California, of course, only people I know that watch Game of Thrones.)

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 19 of 71 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
16528 posts
 

Re: Brace yourselves,Porn Stars are...comming

Apr 8, 2014

HorrorGod wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:
Ah, the western mentality.

 

I hope that is not your first impression of West Coasters, because we love this stuff. :smileywink:

(Not to speak for everyone from California, of course, only people I know that watch Game of Thrones.)


No, I was talking about global hemispheres in general. Overall, the U.S. is typically OK with violence, but prudish, whereas in the UK, it's the opposite.
Message 20 of 71 (325 Views)