KZMProductionsGT
Message 1 of 36 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8030 posts

Re: Brooklyn Man Field goal kicks friendly cat

May 6, 2014

"He kicked a cat *shrugs*"

Animals don't belong in urban neighborhoods. 

Asperger's is the leading cause of hate against women. End patriarchy now by donating to the EminentFury Asperger's Research Fund.
Wais_45 is a good guy.
Message 2 of 36 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 7, 2014
Still animal cruelty.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 3 of 36 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8030 posts

May 7, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:
Still animal cruelty.

Of course, and animals in these types of neighborhoods will invariably be abused. Animals in urban neighborhoods are treated like chattel slaves. That's why when Vick was exposed for strangling, hanging, shocking, and murdering dogs, the collective response from the community was: "who cares, they're dogs". 

Asperger's is the leading cause of hate against women. End patriarchy now by donating to the EminentFury Asperger's Research Fund.
Wais_45 is a good guy.
Message 4 of 36 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8101 posts

May 7, 2014
I'd like to field goal kick that tough guys general neck area.

Gooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooo
ooooooooooaal!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 5 of 36 (161 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8101 posts

May 7, 2014
"the collective response from the community was: "who cares, they're dogs".

Actually EminentFury, national response was fairly strong against Vick. Hence his 23 month prison sentence. What he has on his side is societies inability to even remember last week, let alone 2007.

Don't confuse your reaction with the public reaction.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 6 of 36 (155 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8030 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2014

Aeryn_James wrote:
"the collective response from the community was: "who cares, they're dogs".

Actually EminentFury, national response was fairly strong against Vick. Hence his 23 month prison sentence. What he has on his side is societies inability to even remember last week, let alone 2007.

Don't confuse your reaction with the public reaction.

Nationally, but I wasn't referring to the nation as a whole but a very specific group. Re-read what I said and read between the lines. 

Wais_45 is a good guy.
Message 7 of 36 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8101 posts

May 7, 2014
Got it.
Message 8 of 36 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

May 7, 2014

One of my friends posted about this, yesterday, on Facebook. I would hardly consider that cretin a man. He's a pitiful excuse for a human being and I would love nothing more than to kick him in the face repeatedly and that would be just the start.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 9 of 36 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1960 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2014

I get that this is News material....but was it soooo important to go on the front page of the Daily News?

I was laughing so much at it being there. That's it's more important than those girls in Africa getting sold off as wifes...

Message 10 of 36 (108 Views)
0 Likes