Apr 03 2014
By: Fakewingz First Son 5 posts

Calling out all gamers a like and anime lovers galore!

5 replies 131 views Edited Apr 3, 2014

Yo yo I am actually new to the forum and wanna say I am a laid back hardcore,  casual gamer I technically play a variety of games so yeah lol. I will tell you I am a HUGE anime geek. one of my favorite animes which I WISH was a REAL MMORPG is an anime known as DOT HACK if you do not know what it is look it up. I will say the only thing I am fed up with Sony is people mistaking a female toon in PS Home for a real male. I would report someone but I ignored them and moved on when someone was sexually harassing my character and thought I was really a female on it -_- if anyone has this issue tell me your story about it. Any way so nice to meet anyone a like in the gaming community is anyone excited about Project Morpheus?

Message 1 of 6 (131 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9077 posts

Re: Calling out all gamers a like and anime lovers galore!

Apr 3, 2014

Welcome to the Playstation Community Forums.

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 6 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
237 posts

Apr 3, 2014

Welcome to the forums!

I'm a huge fan of anime myself. (Otaku's ftw) My two favorite animes would be Noucome and The World God Only Knows. I've watched  .hack as well, It's pretty good. Smiley Wink

And yeaahhh people tend to hit on you a lot if you use a female avatar in Home. It's...It's pretty sad, honestly. But what can you do?

I'm looking forward to Project Morpheus myself, it's nice to see VR making a bit of a push.

Message 3 of 6 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2110 posts

Apr 3, 2014

uhh

Message 4 of 6 (98 Views)
Fender Bender
4330 posts

Apr 3, 2014

I'm also an anime fan and gamer thought I only like few things that aren't mainstream.

Gran Turismo Fan | Love Live Fan | PC Technician

Gran Turismo 7 Suggestions

Message 5 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2362 posts

Apr 3, 2014

Don't mess with KARL.

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 6 of 6 (80 Views)
0 Likes