Aug 29 2014
By: Artfuldead Uncharted Territory 1648 posts

Can someone help me make an intro video?

2 replies 64 views Edited Aug 29, 2014

I'm looking to make and intro video for my Youtube channel I'm starting, but I don't physically know how to make what I want, if anyone is interested in helping me lemme know please.

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 1 of 3 (64 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28988 posts

Re: Can someone help me make an intro video?

Aug 29, 2014

Artfuldead wrote:

I'm looking to make and intro video for my Youtube channel I'm starting, but I don't physically know how to make what I want, if anyone is interested in helping me lemme know please.

First you're going to need editing software if you don't already have it. If you have a Mac, you probably already have iMovie. If you have Windows, you have Windows Movie Maker. If you don't want to use Windows Movie Maker, you can get a couple of different editing software packages. There's a free version of Lightworks which is pretty good, but if you want the full version it's about $300. I use Magix Movie Edit Pro. It's very easy to use, and it's under $50 Adobe Premeire Elements and Sony Vegas Studio are also good, and will run you about $100 each. It's also a good idea to have a mic, and an audio recording program. Audacity is a freeware, and there's some tutorials on how to get the most out of it.

After all your stuff is set, you just need to figure out what to say, and then put the time in to put it all together.

Message 2 of 3 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Re: Can someone help me make an intro video?

Aug 29, 2014

I was thinking of a graphics intro video, that has mainly words in different positions, doing different things and stuff, If I can do that on lightworks or moviemaker I'll try it.

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 3 of 3 (51 Views)
0 Likes