Apr 26 2014
By: ZOMBIE-55-SLYER Splicer 88 posts

Can someone tell me the name of this game

14 replies 131 views Edited Apr 26, 2014
I remember long ago I had a multi game cd for pc I remember playing an overhead rpg similar to diablo 1 and it had the same HUD but the game I played had no story and the moment I click on it the game starts no cutscenes no story nothing at all and it started in a cave with lava and the player you play as uses an axe (I think) so can someone tell me what game it was?
Current obsessions ps4... and that's it got nothing to say except I like t joke around also excuse my bad grammar and spelling HAVE A GOOD DAY :smileyvery-happy:
Message 1 of 15 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
999 posts

Re: Can someone tell me the name of this game

Apr 26, 2014

Can you think of any more details? It would really be helpful.

Rules & Guidelines Contact PlayStation Support | Need Help? PM Me

If you want to add me on PSN, please say in the request that you're from the PS forum.

Message 2 of 15 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Apr 26, 2014
That is all I know i played it 5 years ago or so
Current obsessions ps4... and that's it got nothing to say except I like t joke around also excuse my bad grammar and spelling HAVE A GOOD DAY :smileyvery-happy:
Message 3 of 15 (115 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
999 posts

Apr 26, 2014

ZOMBIE-55-SLYER wrote:
That is all I know i played it 5 years ago or so

Do you know if it was released 5 years ago and if not when it was? That would be helpful considering there are games like you described from the 80's (well minus the CD part)

If you want to add me on PSN, please say in the request that you're from the PS forum.

Message 4 of 15 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4897 posts

Apr 26, 2014
Gauntlet?
With few exceptions, true repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality.

Indulget indeterminatio, sicut saepe miscontrued.
Message 5 of 15 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Apr 26, 2014
Nope I said it looks like diablo I think it's dialo demo I don't know has anyone tried the demo does it just throw you in the game?
Message 6 of 15 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Apr 26, 2014
The cd had doom in it so yeah it has to be games from that time again I have a feeling it's a diablo demo
Message 7 of 15 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
999 posts

Apr 26, 2014

ZOMBIE-55-SLYER wrote:
The cd had doom in it so yeah it has to be games from that time again I have a feeling it's a diablo demo

You mean Doom the FPS? Now you've lost me... The only game I know of that came with Doom was Doom 3 BFG edition, but obviously thats not it. Also no Diablo is from 5 years ago, Diablo 2 was 2000 and 3 was 2012 or something like that... And I know for a fact Doom didnt come with either of those...

But if you think its Diablo, just look up gameplay for them online.

Message 8 of 15 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1387 posts

Apr 27, 2014

ZOMBIE-55-SLYER wrote:

I think I remeber something having Doom with it....I just can't remember and I don't really play PC games....

photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif
Message 9 of 15 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4897 posts

Apr 27, 2014
I googled "dungeon crawler + lava".

Apparently, every dungeon crawler ever made has a lava level.

Good luck!
With few exceptions, true repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality.

Indulget indeterminatio, sicut saepe miscontrued.
Message 10 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes