Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation Support
6736 posts

Re: Cat Thread

Apr 9, 2013

He's generally ok with ties... as he's used to wearing collars... it's hats that he doesn't like.

I'll have to find those pictures... 

Message 41 of 84 (106 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Message 42 of 84 (105 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 9, 2013

I don't like cats. Carry on.

Message 43 of 84 (104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Unfortunately, my cat has ruined the possibility of me ever owning another cat.

He is destructive, manipulative, ornery, and conniving.  He is relentless in his pursuit of domination, and beats the crap out of my Dog.

We cannot let him near our faces, because he will try to bite or scratch us.  He has destroyed all the wood work, and pees where ever he wishes.

He is hungry at all hours of the day, and begs for food, even when his bowl is full.  He dumps the water out of the bowls, pushes the Dog out of the way and eats his food, jumps on the table, chews the phone cord, and climbs the screen door.

He eats all forms of string, shoe laces are not safe in my home.  He crawls up on the bed at night and bites our feet when we move.

Anyone want a cat!?  You can have this one.  I will even pay you to take him!

Moble

Message 44 of 84 (103 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Apr 9, 2013

When my cat passes, I am going to have him stuffed and mounted as a monument to the Cat who pushed me away from the species forever.  He will serve as a constant reminder of why I should never get another one.

I used to love cats.  Not so much anymore.

Moble

Message 45 of 84 (103 Views)
PlayStation Support
6736 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Wow moble! That's the worst cat behavior I've ever heard of!! 

I was a stern mom to Ziggy when he was growing up. I trained him (using a squirt bottle) that it's NOT of to bite or scratch, or jump up on counters. I've only ever heard him hiss 3 times and it was never at me....

Message 46 of 84 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1377 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Hey Moble,
Have you taken him to the vet?
I know from experience that cats act up when they are sick, even though they look healthy. They also terrorize you if they feel you have brought something into the house that they feel threatened by.
Or sometimes the animal is just bad just like people can be.
Please don't be put off cats for life because of this one cat. Believe me he is not a proper example of the species, there has to be something wrong with him.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 47 of 84 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1377 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Hey Tranza,
I to, trained my cats by using water.
But have you tried citrus? Most cats hate the smell of citrus and it trains them to stay away from items that have this scent.
My cats learned very quickly what behaviour was acceptable and they never touched or damaged anything in my house.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 48 of 84 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Trawnza wrote:

Wow moble! That's the worst cat behavior I've ever heard of!! 

I was a stern mom to Ziggy when he was growing up. I trained him (using a squirt bottle) that it's NOT of to bite or scratch, or jump up on counters. I've only ever heard him hiss 3 times and it was never at me....

Oh, he loved to get sprayed.  We tried Nerf Dart Guns too.  He is invincible.  Back on the water aspect; when we run the shower, he jumps in and takes the water head on.  He is crazy!

We tried to train him, but nothing has ever worked.  Unfortunately, I believe he was destined to be an out door cat.  We cannot let him out where we live now, too many cars.  Hopefully, if we move any time soon, when we let him out he will come back safe, and chill out a bit.

Only time will tell.:smileyfrustrated:  He does all that he does, on purpose by the way.  He does it to spite us most times, I can see it in his face.

Moble

Message 49 of 84 (91 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 9, 2013

My type of cat:

pussycat_dolls_5.jpg

or should I say PUSSYCAT ")

Also Thunder Cat:

450xNxcostume_thundercats.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sHHkYB31m7.jpg

Message 50 of 84 (90 Views)