Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/17/2013
Offline
4822 posts
 

Re: Coke Super Bowl commercial Anti-American?

Feb 4, 2014
Time for me to "**bleep**".

L8r
With few exceptions, true repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality.

Indulget indeterminatio, sicut saepe miscontrued.
Message 111 of 187 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/17/2013
Offline
4822 posts
 

Re: Coke Super Bowl commercial Anti-American?

Feb 4, 2014
Acronym censored. Wow.
Ciao
With few exceptions, true repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality.

Indulget indeterminatio, sicut saepe miscontrued.
Message 112 of 187 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
31027 posts
 

Re: Coke Super Bowl commercial Anti-American?

Feb 4, 2014

not only is that commercial anti american its also anti new world order

 


Message 113 of 187 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1892 posts
 

Re: Coke Super Bowl commercial Anti-American?

Feb 4, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

you guys dont even get my point

the commercial was shown in the usa

on national television

obviously the government knew about this commercial before it was aired but they still allowed it to air


Exactly we live in the USA where we have Freedom of Speech thanks to the First Amendment and no I don't get your point but you are definently missing the point the commerical was trying to portray. 

Message 114 of 187 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/09/2013
Offline
573 posts
 

Re: Coke Super Bowl commercial Anti-American?

Feb 4, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the usa should be uniting its citizens teaching them all one language and making it possible for them to be together and everything

the usa should not be promoting that its ok to be part of a group that speaks one language and thats it

we need one universal language in the usa

that will be a good step towards a new world order

however the usa is making a mistake promoting people to not learn english


if the language part of the ad bothers you, feel free to mute that video and listen to this at the same time:

 

 

i'm seriously amazed that more people aren't choked up on coke's blatant appeal for nationalism. as a company that has largely not financed america (haven't really made donations into education or promotion since 2009) and instead existed as a mega corporation, i think they should have seriously reconsidered their marketing strategy. when it comes to patriotism, ads like those weathertech mats that promote themselves as an american-made product are much more appealing on the grounds they have a basis in nationalism.

 

coke has no basis in it, it was a lame attempt to capture a patriotic message.

ferguson is a weird name for an iraqi village
Message 115 of 187 (116 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
14807 posts
 

Re: Coke Super Bowl commercial Anti-American?

Feb 4, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the usa should be uniting its citizens teaching them all one language and making it possible for them to be together and everything

the usa should not be promoting that its ok to be part of a group that speaks one language and thats it

we need one universal language in the usa

that will be a good step towards a new world order

however the usa is making a mistake promoting people to not learn english


The Lizard Men don't need our help to achieve their goals. We're not worthy.

 

 

Spoiler

 

United by the song's words, not the language.

 

 

Nothing gold can stay.


Fabulous!
Message 116 of 187 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
31027 posts
 

Re: Coke Super Bowl commercial Anti-American?

Feb 4, 2014

many people are calling me ignorant but its the truth

if everyone in the world spoke one language it would be the best

but noo people want to be different than everyone else

fine but its the peoples fault humanity isnt moving forward not mine


Message 117 of 187 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
14807 posts
 

Re: Coke Super Bowl commercial Anti-American?

Feb 4, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

many people are calling me ignorant but its the truth

if everyone in the world spoke one language it would be the best

but noo people want to be different than everyone else

fine but its the peoples fault humanity isnt moving forward not mine


How could I be so naive. My sincerest of apologies on behalf of everyone in this thread, old sport. We need some sort of system to suppress foreign cultures in the United States. Only then can we call ourselves Americans.

 

Hitman, you're the epitome of what a true patriot should aspire to be like.

Nothing gold can stay.


Fabulous!
Message 118 of 187 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
31027 posts
 

Re: Coke Super Bowl commercial Anti-American?

Feb 4, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

many people are calling me ignorant but its the truth

if everyone in the world spoke one language it would be the best

but noo people want to be different than everyone else

fine but its the peoples fault humanity isnt moving forward not mine


How could I be so naive. My sincerest of apologies on behalf of everyone in this thread, old sport. We need some sort of system to suppress foreign cultures in the United States. Only then can we call ourselves Americans.

 

Hitman, you're the epitome of what a true patriot should aspire to be like.


what the usa needs is to stop making it easy for people who dont know english in this country

im tired of it

every time i call any company it gives me an option to make the whole call in spanish

thats so stupid

obviously people wont learn the language then

im not saying people should forget languages

just usa needs to make it hard to live here for people who dont want to learn the language

in school all there is whats this word mean etc

just learn the language stop relying on other people to translate


Message 119 of 187 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/04/2012
Online
1421 posts
 

Re: Coke Super Bowl commercial Anti-American?

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

docshady wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

exactly there is so many people speaking different languuages in the usa its stupid to make a non english commercial because im not gona go learn those languages just to understand the commercial

they need to learn english and everyonee should learn english in the usa and make english commercials


 

 

Hitman, that is, by far, the dumbest thing thats been said since "Dubya" was the president.


yeah ok with that kinda attitude soon you will get pulled over by a cop who doesnt even speak english


Keep on diggin' Hitman.  That's quite the hole.

 

America was stolen from those who didn't speak English, it was built on the backs of those who didn't speak English.  Your cop reference would never happen, that's just a foolish attempt at trying to muster an argument.

 

The backlash against this ad is mostly by ill-informed dimwits who don't have a single clue what that commercial is saying.

doc shady signature
Message 120 of 187 (80 Views)