14247 posts

Re: Congrats to the new MVPs

Apr 23, 2013

MIA_Philly wrote:

Tr0p1c wrote:

MIA_Philly wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

FILL OUT DAT APP

I filled it out only to find that there was a 250 word limit on each response after i typed in every box haha.  there was no way to consolidate the responses i had in mind so i let it go. congrats to all the MVPs. remember to continue to be the great forumers you already are.

OH EM GEE Haven't seen this name in a while. Long time no see man!

old heads like me hide in the shadows or on game specific forums lol.. glad to see some old forumers are still around and loving PS for life

Still got my ps3. I play every now and then. In college so that takes up most of my time but I still come back here at least once a week to check in.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 112 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7240 posts

Apr 23, 2013
The program is a joke if speedy got in..
energy
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 112 (178 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4481 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

Congrats to all of the new MVPs! :smileyvery-happy: Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to worry in the corner for the next 4-6 weeks until I find out about the application I put in yesterday.

Glass, do you know if those not chosen are given notice, or just those that were accepted? Also, for those that applied last month and were't chosen in this group, when can they reapply?

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 112 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25278 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Tr0p1c wrote:

MIA_Philly wrote:

Tr0p1c wrote:

MIA_Philly wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

FILL OUT DAT APP

I filled it out only to find that there was a 250 word limit on each response after i typed in every box haha.  there was no way to consolidate the responses i had in mind so i let it go. congrats to all the MVPs. remember to continue to be the great forumers you already are.

OH EM GEE Haven't seen this name in a while. Long time no see man!

old heads like me hide in the shadows or on game specific forums lol.. glad to see some old forumers are still around and loving PS for life

Still got my ps3. I play every now and then. In college so that takes up most of my time but I still come back here at least once a week to check in.

yea you gotta hit those books while trying to squeeze in some game time. me i can't seem to stick to one game these days and am just all over the place when i have time. 15-45 mins on each title unlike back in the day doing 18 hours straight of socom 1 and 2. man those were the days.

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 112 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25278 posts

Apr 23, 2013

bm2919 wrote:
The program is a joke if speedy got in..

like they said this new mvp program isn't a staright up forum based program and deals with alot more stuff. i dont know that persons forums life but i have to assume he is still a huge sony fanatic to have been inducted.

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 112 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18100 posts

Apr 23, 2013

MIA_Philly wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

FILL OUT DAT APP

Yes, there is a 250 character (character, NOT word) limit for each of the text boxes. You really need to consolidate your responses so that you don't go over. :smileywink:

Also, if you want to submit the application, be sure to sign out of the site before filling out the information. The application seems to have issues submitting if you bypass the age confirmation gate by being signed in.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 112 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25278 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

MIA_Philly wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

FILL OUT DAT APP

Yes, there is a 250 character (character, NOT word) limit for each of the text boxes. You really need to consolidate your responses so that you don't go over. :smileywink:

Also, if you want to submit the application, be sure to sign out of the site before filling out the information. The application seems to have issues submitting if you bypass the age confirmation gate by being signed in.

yea character my bad.. had i known that going in i could have worked around it short and sweet but i had such awesome answers that trying to circumsise them felt like i was cheating myself. I might try and re submit at another time. I am interested in seeing what this new version of PS wide MVP program has to offer.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 112 (152 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28921 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

FILL OUT DAT APP

thats if someone wants to become an mvp?? what benefits do mvps get i forgot

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 112 (138 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9288 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

FILL OUT DAT APP

I tried to fill it out, but I couldn't submit due to an error. :smileysad:

Congrats everyone! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 112 (134 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25511 posts

Apr 23, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:
What benefits do MVPs get? I forgot.

Just the satisfaction of helping other members of the community who may be lost or confused. To give them answers to their questions or concerns, or to point them in the right direction.

Not everyone is willing to help. But for me, an MVP will never say no.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 112 (129 Views)
0 Likes