Reply
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55190 posts
 

Re: Congrats to the new MVPs

Apr 25, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

Is there a set date for more MVPs?


you should still try to apply, you never know if/when a new member might be accepted.  

 

The app was linked back on page 2 or 3 by tempest fire, I'll find it for you if you need me to.  

Message 101 of 112 (139 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/27/2003
Offline
17397 posts
 

Re: Congrats to the new MVPs

Apr 25, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:

What's a MVP?


someone who spend too much time on those message board

 

Smiley Tongue

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 102 of 112 (137 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 06/04/2005
Offline
14288 posts
 

Re: Congrats to the new MVPs

Apr 25, 2013

Stackcluster wrote:

Splatteregg wrote:

What's a MVP?


someone who spend too much time on those message board

 

Smiley Tongue


You would know huh Smiley Wink

 

All the oldies are popping up in this thread.

Message 103 of 112 (130 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/24/2004
Offline
3168 posts
 

Re: Congrats to the new MVPs

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

Congradulation to the new Mvp,sI wish I was one.

Message 104 of 112 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
40080 posts
 

Re: Congrats to the new MVPs

Apr 25, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

Is there a set date for more MVPs?


you should still try to apply, you never know if/when a new member might be accepted.  

 

The app was linked back on page 2 or 3 by tempest fire, I'll find it for you if you need me to.  


I should have said that, thank you PILGRIM, apoligies deadend Smiley Sad

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 105 of 112 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/27/2003
Offline
17397 posts
 

Re: Congrats to the new MVPs

Apr 25, 2013

Tr0p1c wrote:

Stackcluster wrote:

Splatteregg wrote:

What's a MVP?


someone who spend too much time on those message board

 

Smiley Tongue


You would know huh Smiley Wink

 

All the oldies are popping up in this thread.


yeah !!

 

you and speedy know I was kidding ...  keep up with the good work mvp's

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 106 of 112 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: Congrats to the new MVPs

Apr 25, 2013

Thank you Pilgrim Smiley Happy

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 107 of 112 (84 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Congrats to the new MVPs

Apr 25, 2013

I cant help but feel I would have got in considering the large number of people that got in, I simply didnt apply or was active during that time here recently.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 108 of 112 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2011
Offline
3987 posts
 

Re: Congrats to the new MVPs

Apr 26, 2013

Congratulations Speedy, Moble, Brit, GOW, Da_Almighty_Guy, and the rest of you. You guys really deserve it.

 

What about our man bm. Make him a Digital Community Manager or Digital Platforms Moderator

 

 

 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 109 of 112 (45 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2068 posts
 

Re: Congrats to the new MVPs

Apr 26, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

Is there a set date for more MVPs?



Yep.

 

When Sony feels like they need more human billboards.

Message 110 of 112 (43 Views)
Reply
0 Likes