Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: Conspiracy Theory?

Jun 4, 2013
...stirring the pot Smiley Happy ...has there ever been a GOOD explanation for the third building falling? until that day, anything is possible.

Not a truther, just been alive long enough to see everyone is lying Smiley Wink

on topic: conspiracy theories are great!!! i consider them modern myths.
Message 21 of 25 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Even tho anything is possible...and a few conspiracy theories probably went down..i have to take everything Im told at face value because constantly looking for hidden truths in everything will drive you to insanity. And from talking to a guy who thinks Kennedys assassination was a professional hit (not some lone gunman) which i can totally believe, to his rantings that the moon is hollow spaceship and that if you call NASA they will tell you its a spaceship, which i think is nuts, i can see, that once you start down the rabbit hole..there's truly no end.

Case in point if you've ever listed to that con artist Alex Jones...he's never...and will never deny any conspiracy. Make something completely up and he will agree whole heartily...and then of course try to SELL you something.

Conspiracy advocates seem to have this idea that.the people feeding them these ideas are apparently the only humans beings ever to exist that have no agenda whatsoever...an example is this is the "hiv is a hoax" or a disease spread by the government or the pharmaceutical companies to rake in the dough while keeping people sick but alive..but don't worry! There's an all natural cure you can do at home! All you have to do is send a $100 deposit to this guys paypal and he will email you the cure. http://howtocurehiv.com/

This is why Im forced to "drink the koolaid" as "they" say.
Message 22 of 25 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 5, 2013
"...you'll get an instant download so you can cure hiv from home." LOL...I love the internet. letmeguess virus and/or peroxide.
Message 23 of 25 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jun 5, 2013

lauranichole25 wrote:
Even tho anything is possible...and a few conspiracy theories probably went down..i have to take everything Im told at face value because constantly looking for hidden truths in everything will drive you to insanity. And from talking to a guy who thinks Kennedys assassination was a professional hit (not some lone gunman) which i can totally believe, to his rantings that the moon is hollow spaceship and that if you call NASA they will tell you its a spaceship, which i think is nuts, i can see, that once you start down the rabbit hole..there's truly no end.

Case in point if you've ever listed to that con artist Alex Jones...he's never...and will never deny any conspiracy. Make something completely up and he will agree whole heartily...and then of course try to SELL you something.

Conspiracy advocates seem to have this idea that.the people feeding them these ideas are apparently the only humans beings ever to exist that have no agenda whatsoever...an example is this is the "hiv is a hoax" or a disease spread by the government or the pharmaceutical companies to rake in the dough while keeping people sick but alive..but don't worry! There's an all natural cure you can do at home! All you have to do is send a $100 deposit to this guys paypal and he will email you the cure. http://howtocurehiv.com/

This is why Im forced to "drink the koolaid" as "they" say.

When you say that you are forced to drink the kool-aid, that's troublesome.  Often times it isn't a situation of black and white, it's not either you're with the official story or you're with the conspiracy, often the issues are far more complex than just that.  You have to be objective about everything you hear and not just passively accept one story or the other.  Is Alex Jones a bit of a nut?  Yeah, he's extreme.  I am skeptical about every claim he makes, but that doesn't make him completely off base.  He does a great job exposing the police state in America, he's also a brilliant activist and he's out there making an impact in his own way.  So I can't completely dismiss him, but  will absolutely not take anything he says at face value, because he flies off the handle and is unwilling to take a breath and view things with any degree of rationality.

To be on point when it comes to what I said about things not being black or white, let's look at 9/11.  If you drink the kool-aid, you have to accept the official story, which is that hijackers evaded government detection for months, executed a complex, planned out attack on 3 high-value targets with extreme precision, evading the military and NORAD along the way and catching the U.S. government completely unaware.  To me, taking that story at face value is more of a logical leap then the conspiracy theories (some of them anyway).  I would believe something in the middle, perhaps that the U.S. government, at the highest levels, was willing to look the other way and let this action happen in hopes of using the fallout to their political advantage.  Maybe it was even a little like Pearl Harbor, where it is said the Roosevelt goaded the Japanese into making the attack and did nothing to stop it once it was clear it was going to happen.  These sorts of things are hardly unprecidented, to deny that they can happen is to be incredibly naive, this is just the way government works, contrary to what they told us growing up, government is far from a benevolant organization out to serve the best interests of the public at large. 

Government is a violent criminal gang willing to do whatever it takes to increase it's reach, power, and wealth up to and including invading and bombing nations unprovoked, stealing vast amounts of capital and resources, and harrassing, imprisoning, and killing its own citizens without flinching and refusing to hold itself accountable.

Message 24 of 25 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Jun 5, 2013
The only 1 i have and/or will bleve is one that states the government wanted to take credit for Bin Ladens death but they didnt assassinate him,because during the 9/11 attack Bin Laden was in CRITICAL CONDITION in a hospital (there is proof he was in critical condition in a hospital btw) and some say that he did die in the hospital. As for the school shooting being fake,my cousin was one of those killed so i know that it was real.
.................!!!
Message 25 of 25 (35 Views)
0 Likes