Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 08 2013
By: W1Z4RDRY PlayStation MVP 889 posts

Conspiracy Theory?

24 replies 273 views Edited Feb 8, 2013

Created a thread like this on another site and it did pretty well so I wanted to try it here.

Do you believe in some of the theories out there on the internet? For example the New World Order and the Illuminati, or that 9/11 was an inside job? Some stuff out there is kind of believable while other things are just too wild to be true. However, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction......

Most of the conspiracies come from USA. I'm really into the stuff that has been proven but quickly swept under the rug like the Iran Contra affair (Mena, Arkansas) the Bay of Pigs, Operation Northwoods and so on. A lot of crazy things were happening during the Cold War. We know for a fact that the CIA and KGB were both running mind control projects (MK Ultra, which appeared in CoD Black Ops).

What about the denial of Area 51 Groom Lake in Nevada? We know the USAF tests top secret aviation technology there, the SR-71 Blackbird and both the Stealth Bomber and Fighter were created there but they deny it's existance. A popular rumour is that the base is really located 20 stories underground. The most popular rumour is that the remains of the Roswell Crash were taken first to Wright Airfield in Ohio and then shipped to Area 51 for back engineering of alien technology. Apparently there is humans and aliens working along side each other.

Whether the theories are true or not, they make for great stories and that's entertaining. :smileyhappy:

Thoughts?

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (273 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29126 posts

Re: Conspiracy Theory?

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

My Brother-in-Law insists that 9-11 was an inside job, & last month someone on here insisted that the Sandhook shootings were fake because we never saw the bodies!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (253 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Feb 9, 2013
You should watch the series "The Untold History of the United States" by Oliver Stone (on Showtime). It certainly opened my eyes on American history over the last 100 years...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

two movies you need to watch on netflix instant stream are   

Zeitgeist the movie  ..came out in 2007 and    Zeitgeist addendum ..came out in 2008

It will blow your mind 

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (244 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18486 posts

Feb 9, 2013
Simply put, no I don't.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 9, 2013
People are so brain washed by the media. And, its nothing but garbage these days. Its all about perecption these days. I only watch sports and weather.

@ BRIT. That was only one example I gave. There are a tone of videos about the event being fake (Youtube it). Do the reasearch. Kinda of funny how that thread got pulled but when you actually research it and look at all the videos. I smell a big rat beind it all and his name is Obama.

Never knew there was such a thing called crisis actors. Don't believe everything the media tells you.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (227 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Feb 9, 2013

I'll check out that Secret History of America. Sounds like my cup of tea. As for 9/11, well I've watched countless videos and own about 6 documentaries on the subject and I've come to the conclusion that it was indeed an inside job. In short: oil, the patriot act, Bin Laden being trained by and an asset to the CIA. This is a touchy subject and I'd rather not offend anyone who may have had friends or family in the towers.

Zeitgeist I own as well as 3 documentaries refuting and debunking the film. I'm still researching.

The Secret Heartbeat of America is about those 2 boys in Arkansas who were hit by a train. Upon further investigation by the mother of one boy, it turns out the boys were murdered and placed on the tracks covered with a green tarp. What happened was the boys stumbled upon and witnessed a drug drop and were killed by CIA agents. This is all linked to CIA gun and cocaine smuggler Barry Seal who was based out of Mena, Arkansas and when he was about to go public and blow the lid on all the CIA OPS, he was shot and killed. Oddly enough the phone number of then president George Bush was found in his pocket.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (215 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29126 posts

Feb 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
People are so brain washed by the media. And, its nothing but garbage these days. Its all about perecption these days. I only watch sports and weather.

@ BRIT. That was only one example I gave. There are a tone of videos about the event being fake (Youtube it). Do the reasearch. Kinda of funny how that thread got pulled but when you actually research it and look at all the videos. I smell a big rat beind it all and his name is Obama.

Never knew there was such a thing called crisis actors. Don't believe everything the media tells you.

Hey rramsdell,

I have edited my original response above & I apologize to you for the comment I made, harsh, no, childish, yea probably, anyway I like many others may not agree with you but there was no need for me to put what i did.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (205 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 9, 2013
Its cool BRIT. Thank you. Agree with me or not. Its up to you and I respect that.

I just see it differently that's all and no other way to convience you guys. I strongly believe that Emily Parker is alive and well.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (200 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6387 posts

Feb 9, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Created a thread like this on another site and it did pretty well so I wanted to try it here.

Do you believe in some of the theories out there on the internet? For example the New World Order and the Illuminati, or that 9/11 was an inside job? Some stuff out there is kind of believable while other things are just too wild to be true. However, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction......

Most of the conspiracies come from USA. I'm really into the stuff that has been proven but quickly swept under the rug like the Iran Contra affair (Mena, Arkansas) the Bay of Pigs, Operation Northwoods and so on. A lot of crazy things were happening during the Cold War. We know for a fact that the CIA and KGB were both running mind control projects (MK Ultra, which appeared in CoD Black Ops).

What about the denial of Area 51 Groom Lake in Nevada? We know the USAF tests top secret aviation technology there, the SR-71 Blackbird and both the Stealth Bomber and Fighter were created there but they deny it's existance. A popular rumour is that the base is really located 20 stories underground. The most popular rumour is that the remains of the Roswell Crash were taken first to Wright Airfield in Ohio and then shipped to Area 51 for back engineering of alien technology. Apparently there is humans and aliens working along side each other.

Whether the theories are true or not, they make for great stories and that's entertaining. :smileyhappy:

Thoughts?

That actually thats  true the man that saw the ship fall and etc. that  was his property and  the governement took it from him, ., This was around 1945 i think they started  company called motorola . yes the phone company and  after that.  Alot thing in science sped up, they broke the sound barrier in flight which was considered  impossible also computers  got  more smaller  and faster. Also  when   they went to the  moon, neil armstrong called back to the earth using a motorola cell  phone.  Now  a cell phone didnt public  debut till a  around the  early  80's.

They  that  every  state has a emeergency  suite in them for president of usa. Most of them underground. yes the usa has alot stealth  stuff. Did you the m16 is a steatlh weapon. the orginal m16  was stopped a few ago, they miltiary  has  alot guns  alot never heard of that more power than alot guns on the market. ALot next genration things are in  blind site.

Like people with no legs/arms driving.. voice commands in cars to start .  car parking by themselves ...   when means car driving themselves like i  robot the movie.   As far the miltirary  **bleep** alot grups out there   that i wouldnt want  to talk about but just know  they are nothing nice.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (180 Views)
0 Likes