MVP Support
41822 posts

Re: Depression. Please Read.

Dec 31, 2012

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
You guy are seriously heartless, Come on, could you just not waste 5 min to hear the dude out? What is it, late for your Midnight Eggroll Tickling?

Anyway, here's a sum up:
My friends here is depressed because people don't like him for who he is, he make some friends back at school, those "Friends" are actually betrayer, they follow him because he was talkative and funny, in short they think of him as a personal clown and not a true friend, and when he stop being fun anymore, they leave him. I can totally understand this, sometime true friendship take time to grow, you just have to be yourself, do not try to change who you are, and people will know you for you, and then Friendship will be made, and bond like that is everlasting

ROFL Smiley Very Happy.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 11 of 47 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Dec 31, 2012

This one of my deepiest thread that I have ever created. I really do hope someone out there who is suffering hears me measage. To tell you the truth I was depressed this morning, and I felt better after  talking about it on the forums. 

Message 12 of 47 (142 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41822 posts

Dec 31, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

This one of my deepiest thread that I have ever created. I really do hope someone out there who is suffering hears me measage. To tell you the truth I was depressed this morning, and I felt better after  talking about it on the forums. 

I've been trying to decide if or how to respond to your thread MJB, it's a very moving Thread & was hard to read, but I'm glad you put it "out there" so to speak & i really do hope you feel better for "talking" about it a little.

I'll respond more when I've re-read your post, I didn't really take it all in when I read it earlier this evening.

Take care.

BRIT-KO.

Message 13 of 47 (141 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Dec 31, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

I've been trying to decide if or how to respond to your thread MJB, it's a very moving Thread & was hard to read, but I'm glad you put it "out there" so to speak & i really do hope you feel better for "talking" about it a little.

I'll respond more when I've re-read your post, I didn't really take it all in when I read it earlier this evening.

Take care.

BRIT-KO.

Thanks, you mean it wa shard to read because it was alot or the spelling? 

Message 14 of 47 (138 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41822 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

Take care.

BRIT-KO.

Oh no not the spelling, but because of the content & what it was about, it was very personal to you & lastly because it was obvious, at least to me anyway that it took a lot for you to write that & put it on here.

Message 15 of 47 (130 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

Take care.

BRIT-KO.

Oh no not the spelling, but because of the content & what it was about, it was very personal to you & lastly because it was obvious, at least to me anyway that it took a lot for you to write that & put it on here.

Yeah, I actually got inspired by soemones elses journal entry on the internet, and she explained her life store on the internet so I was like why i just share my life story, and she was dealing with depression to. But i think I might of went more deeper in mine. But Thank you for understanding my entry. 

Message 16 of 47 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8828 posts

Dec 31, 2012
I just fail to understand why you would post something like this on a video gaming forum. Lucky for you, the PS Forum is much slower than it once was and filled with more...ehh, 'mature' people for the most part.

Seriously though, I would advise going to an actual support forum where people share stories and whatnot. Not here.

You don't know if it's even depression. It may be, it may not be. That's why I'm saying go seek medical advice. If it is depression, get it fixed with some meds. Life is tough. If you are still in school and you think you got it rough, wait until you graduate and have to take it upon yourself to live in an unstructured social environment. What you have right now is very structured. I hate to be the one to use the, "Life is tough, get over it", but that is essentially what you are going to have to do. (Even if it's with the help of medication)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 17 of 47 (116 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Dec 31, 2012

GuNz_52 wrote:
I just fail to understand why you would post something like this on a video gaming forum. Lucky for you, the PS Forum is much slower than it once was and filled with more...ehh, 'mature' people for the most part.

Seriously though, I would advise going to an actual support forum where people share stories and whatnot. Not here.

You don't know if it's even depression. It may be, it may not be. That's why I'm saying go seek medical advice. If it is depression, get it fixed with some meds. Life is tough. If you are still in school and you think you got it rough, wait until you graduate and have to take it upon yourself to live in an unstructured social environment. What you have right now is very structured. I hate to be the one to use the, "Life is tough, get over it", but that is essentially what you are going to have to do. (Even if it's with the help of medication)

Well it is off topic, and yeah thank you for the advice. 

Message 18 of 47 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Dec 31, 2012

GuNz_52 wrote:

Ok, I agree with most part but there are two bold part which I don't:

The PS Forum is not completly just for video games only, hence why they make this own OFF-TOPIC Section of the forum where people can write anything they want in it because it have nothing to do with Video Games, he has the right to write whatever he want, since this is Off-Topic, everyone can join in and help him, becasue this forum is closer to everday life than any other section of the whole PS Forum

So a kid got problem with friend and shy to go out and make friend and be himself mean he should took some drug or weird medicine? I mean no doctor can CURE this type of thing because the only solution come from "getting over it" by himself.

Well That's all

Message 19 of 47 (128 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Dec 31, 2012

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

GuNz_52 wrote:

Ok, I agree with most part but there are two bold part which I don't:

The PS Forum is not completly just for video games only, hence why they make this own OFF-TOPIC Section of the forum where people can write anything they want in it because it have nothing to do with Video Games, he has the right to write whatever he want, since this is Off-Topic, everyone can join in and help him, becasue this forum is closer to everday life than any other section of the whole PS Forum

So a kid got problem with friend and shy to go out and make friend and be himself mean he should took some drug or weird medicine? I mean no doctor can CURE this type of thing because the only solution come from "getting over it" by himself.

Well That's all

Yeah, but you an go to the doctor to knew what type of deprssion it is, or if it's major Depression get help for it. But mines is not major depression I don't think. 

Message 20 of 47 (121 Views)
0 Likes