Wastelander
562 posts

Re: Depression. Please Read.

Dec 31, 2012
Going to the doctor for cure is the BS, you will not cure your depression and loses money instead, Instead of going to the doctor and they give you weird medicine like Mimosa ( Calming Pill) that may give you weird Illusion crap, I suggest talking to someone CLOSE to you, like your parent, they are grow up, they can help you since they're parent who care and also have experience, I get my chick magnet laid back personality from my dad, and I'm the boldest MF out there Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 47 (148 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Dec 31, 2012

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
Going to the doctor for cure is the BS, you will not cure your depression and loses money instead, Instead of going to the doctor and they give you weird medicine like Mimosa ( Calming Pill) that may give you weird Illusion crap, I suggest talking to someone CLOSE to you, like your parent, they are grow up, they can help you since they're parent who care and also have experience, I get my chick magnet laid back personality from my dad, and I'm the boldest MF out there Smiley Happy

Yeah, I do talk to my parents. And I am guessing you family has the chick magnet gene, was your dad a chick magnet when he was your age? Smiley Happy 

Message 22 of 47 (151 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

Well, back in his day there was no Cellphone or Twitter, Yahoo, Facebook, he score a chick by writing Haiku and Poem or stuff ike that, he still have some of them in the drawer Smiley Happy Also he met my mom in the US, it was like 1990, 2 year later they were married and the KAZ is born Smiley Happy

edit: profanity removed

Message 23 of 47 (148 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
Well, back in his day there was no Cellphone or Twitter, Yahoo, Facebook, he score a chick by writing Haiku and Poem or stuff like that, he still have some of them in the drawer Smiley Happy Also he met my mom in the US, it was like 1990, 2 year later they were married and the KAZ is born Smiley Happy 

edit: profanity removed
Oh i see, nice dad you got. Smiley Happy 
Message 24 of 47 (153 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Lol I'm a Candy Cane now Lol
Message 25 of 47 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Dec 31, 2012

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
Lol I'm a Candy Cane now Lol

Yeah I see. 

Message 26 of 47 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8828 posts

Dec 31, 2012

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

lol

You have no idea what you're talking about kid.

I am aware the dude can post whatever he wants here, no **bleep**. That being said, you don't see people posting topics like, "There's a problem with my cat". Know why? Becuase you post about that on a Vet forum. (And people don't use OT on the Vet forum to ask how to fix their PS3) Smiley Indifferent

The doctor is not going to give you Mimosa. He will give you actual medication that your insurance will cover such as Prozac or Zoloft.  I'm just saying, if you feel like you are clinicly depressed, seek help.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 27 of 47 (145 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

GuNz_52 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

lol

I am aware the dude can post whatever he wants here, no **bleep**. That being said, you don't see people posting topics like, "There's a problem with my cat". Know why? Becuase you post about that on a Vet forum. (And people don't use OT on the Vet forum to ask how to fix their PS3) Smiley Indifferent

The doctor is not going to give you Mimosa. He will give you actual medication that your insurance will cover such as Prozac or Zoloft.  I'm just saying, if you feel like you are clinicly depressed, seek help.

Anyway does it really matter, lol? A person I know( will not know, just saw on the internet) posted a thread  about depression on a **bleep** Art blog, and they didn't care about it. Anyway lets just get back on topic. Your making a big deal out of nothing and this thread was mainy not all about me, but to reach out to people out there, millon of people go on these fourms and I just wanted those ones who are suffring that goes on here to look at this. It was my choice to post this on the off topic foums, I thank you for you support. I get what you are trying to say if you can find a fourm that is topic to deprssion then i would be happpy to post my story there as well. And i dont need meds because it not a major depression that I have.

Message 28 of 47 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8828 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

GuNz_52 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Anyway does it really matter, lol? A person I know( will not know, just saw on the internet) posted a thread  about depression on a **bleep** Art blog, and they didn't care about it. Anyway lets just get back on topic. Your making a big deal out of nothing and this thread was mainy not all about me, but to reach out to people out there, millon of people go on these fourms and I just wanted those ones who are suffring that goes on here to look at this. It was my choice to post this on the off topic foums, I thank you for you support. I get what you are trying to say if you can find a fourm that is topic to deprssion then i would be happpy to post my story there as well. And i dont need meds because it not a major depression that I have.

Your numbers are hilariously way off, although I'm sure SCEA appreciates the exaggeration.

Again, self diagnosis is a bad thing when it comes to depression. Even a slight chemical inbalance can cause people to snap.

Simple Google search netted this forum, looks fairly active too. http://www.depressionforums.org/forums/forum/12-depression-central/

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 29 of 47 (115 Views)
Last Guardian
8915 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Like GuNz_52 said, I think there should be more appropriate places to discuss depression. If someone thinks they're suffering from depression, I suggest they talk to someone and seek help. This is probably not  the best channel to do just that. 

I've experienced loneliness, teen angst, low self-esteem, but it's all normal growing up progression. You never meantioned how old you are, OP. If you're a teen between 12-18, this shouldn't be too abnormal. I say it's depression when you don't go to school anymore, don't enjoy anythig, cut yourself ect. I've seen people like that. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 30 of 47 (110 Views)