Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: Depression. Please Read.

Dec 31, 2012

If you are truly seeking help and an understanding community to share you feeling with. I highly recommend NOT doing so on a gaming forum. I appreciate and understand what and why you are doing it.

Take the advice of others here and seek your help from the correct avenues. It's not that I don't want you here by any means.  Just there are far better places to discuss this. I wish you the best of luck.

Message 31 of 47 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

Thanks I would take eveyones advice. Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 47 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Just be yourself and don't worry about people. I went through high and lows and that's called life. Some people will like you, others won't. Don't beat yourself up.

If you think you're depressed, call your closest mental health clinic, visit them, and maybe they'll prescribe you some medicines for your chemical imbalance.

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 33 of 47 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Dec 31, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

Just be yourself and don't worry about people. I went through high and lows and that's called life. Some people will like you, others won't. Don't beat yourself up.

If you think you're depressed, call your closest mental health clinic, visit them, and maybe they'll prescribe you some medicines for your chemical imbalance.

Thanks. Smiley Happy I have been think about  seeing a doctor, or counselor if this continued to happened. (Actually I already seen a teacher about it, but I guess I need to talk to them more about it.)

Message 34 of 47 (141 Views)
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Kudos to you if you want to get this fixed. There are kids 14 and under who take Medicine for ADD-attention deficit disorder, so don't feel bad if you have to keep yourself stable if you're depressed.

I hope you're okay and wish the best for you.

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 35 of 47 (153 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Dec 31, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

Kudos to you if you want to get this fixed. There are kids 14 and under who take Medicine for ADD-attention deficit disorder, so don't feel bad if you have to keep yourself stable if you're depressed.

I hope you're okay and wish the best for you.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Smiley Happy 

Message 36 of 47 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13546 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Not really sure what to say other than if you really feel that you need help, seek it.

Message 37 of 47 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2788 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
A true man score a chick not because of his look, but with his talent and boldness, you can be as ugly as Luther Van Dorres ( Kentucky Fried Eating MotherF****) and still get yourself a woman if:

You show her what you can do, your talent, if your talent is being funny, than impress a girl by telling JOKES Smiley Happy

You are a macho man, remember that, be super strong, girl like guy who they can count on Smiley Happy

You must be Bold, ask a girl straight out, girl like guy that are brave and bad***

Be like that and you score a chick in no time, trust me, I'm a love guru, I have like 20 girlfriends before, sadly my 18th one turn out to be my wife but life is just sometime went unexpected Smiley Sad

Thank You Love DR. KAZ, I not ugly these hillbilly, and racket girls just don't know what hot is. Smiley Happy  I have a strong personality, but those girls don't. I might not look like a model of  A&F but God Damnit I am one hell of a man when it come to personaity and being myself.

D'aw. You can do it! Personality and talent matters a lot. Do what you do best.

I've dealt with some depression in the past. I focus on the issue at hand and get it done. It's not easy, trust in oneself is required (and common sense, of course).

You should see a counselor either way. It will help you cope with what you are dealing with. Don't be afraid to get help.

Adding on:

I don't have a chick magnet gene. I do have lots of friends who happen to be of the opposite gender. I haven't dated a single girl. Start somewhere, as in, find friends who are friends with you for whom you are.

Message 38 of 47 (155 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Dec 31, 2012

pimentel2 wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
A true man score a chick not because of his look, but with his talent and boldness, you can be as ugly as Luther Van Dorres ( Kentucky Fried Eating MotherF****) and still get yourself a woman if:

You show her what you can do, your talent, if your talent is being funny, than impress a girl by telling JOKES Smiley Happy

You are a macho man, remember that, be super strong, girl like guy who they can count on Smiley Happy

You must be Bold, ask a girl straight out, girl like guy that are brave and bad***

Be like that and you score a chick in no time, trust me, I'm a love guru, I have like 20 girlfriends before, sadly my 18th one turn out to be my wife but life is just sometime went unexpected Smiley Sad

Thank You Love DR. KAZ, I not ugly these hillbilly, and racket girls just don't know what hot is. Smiley Happy  I have a strong personality, but those girls don't. I might not look like a model of  A&F but God Damnit I am one hell of a man when it come to personaity and being myself.

D'aw. You can do it! Personality and talent matters a lot. Do what you do best.

I've dealt with some depression in the past. I focus on the issue at hand and get it done. It's not easy, trust in oneself is required (and common sense, of course).

You should see a counselor either way. It will help you cope with what you are dealing with. Don't be afraid to get help.

Adding on:

I don't have a chick magnet gene. I do have lots of friends who happen to be of the opposite gender. I haven't dated a single girl. Start somewhere, as in, find friends who are friends with you for whom you are.

Thank You, very much. Smiley Happy 

Message 39 of 47 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Dec 31, 2012

smh at some of these heartless people....

First of all, people keep telling you to seek help, which is totally on you. But judging by your attitude, I think you're fine, just get depressed a lot. You need loyal friends to be there for you when YOU need them. I think it's perfect that you came to a gaming forum. You must be a gamer to have come here, so why not find gamer friends? The greatest thing I took from you're story was that you felt like you didn't need your ADHD medicine. I agree because it changes who you are, and you don't need that. The same would go for anti-depressants. Once you start taking them, it's going to drastically change who you are, then you become addicted and you never return to your true self. Though I have my moments, I do not suffer from depression. I do have a friend who stood beside his best friend while he got shot in the head, so I have witnessed how much depression and anxiety can hurt a person. The best thing is to surround yourself with good, caring people. If those people

~REVOLUTION_IS_MY_NAME~
Message 40 of 47 (116 Views)