Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Re: Depression. Please Read.

Dec 31, 2012

If those people turn out to be fake, then brush it off. It's their loss, not yours! (Sorry, I got cut off on that last part) 

Just keep being you, things that hurt you inside are what makes you. I get the impression that you are a very caring and loyal person who has a great sense of humor. As for the girls, that's what they want. If that's not what they want, then that's probably not what you will get in return. Like so many others have said, just be yourself, always, and you will meet the people that make you happy. True friends are HARD TO Find to say the least.

~REVOLUTION_IS_MY_NAME~
Message 41 of 47 (155 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

TeAshimaDeVa wrote:

smh at some of these heartless people....

First of all, people keep telling you to seek help, which is totally on you. But judging by your attitude, I think you're fine, just get depressed a lot. You need loyal friends to be there for you when YOU need them. I think it's perfect that you came to a gaming forum. You must be a gamer to have come here, so why not find gamer friends? The greatest thing I took from you're story was that you felt like you didn't need your ADHD medicine. I agree because it changes who you are, and you don't need that. The same would go for anti-depressants. Once you start taking them, it's going to drastically change who you are, then you become addicted and you never return to your true self. Though I have my moments, I do not suffer from depression. I do have a friend who stood beside his best friend while he got shot in the head, so I have witnessed how much depression and anxiety can hurt a person. The best thing is to surround yourself with good, caring people. If those people

Thank you for those kind words, It had been two years since I was off my medication, I didn't want to make some pill to make me someone that I am not or be a better person. And I sorry for your friend. Smiley Sad  And I don't really care for girls atm or get into a relationship right now, I just focusing on my future and education right now. 

Message 42 of 47 (152 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

Jan 1, 2013
I mean come on, half the people who even suggested him to seek a medical forum or do some weird relaxing drug didn't even bother to finish his entire post and understand him like I do, to be honest, I know the dude even more than anyone here, and he doesn't have DEPRESSION that require crap like Mimosa or a Depression forum, or have chemical snap crap, because all he is dealing with is low self-esteem and lack of boldness, he wanted to make friends and true friends that accept him for who he is, not the one who used him as a Joke, but he can't do it because he's afraid he would get rejected again. The best he could do is to be a man and face his problem himself, finding his true courage and beat his low self-esteem and make great friends. SO don't say crap if you don't even bother to finish the whole topic he wrote Smiley Happy
Message 43 of 47 (136 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
I mean come on, half the people who even suggested him to seek a medical forum or do some weird relaxing drug didn't even bother to finish his entire post and understand him like I do, to be honest, I know the dude even more than anyone here, and he doesn't have DEPRESSION that require crap like Mimosa or a Depression forum, or have chemical snap crap, because all he is dealing with is low self-esteem and lack of boldness, he wanted to make friends and true friends that accept him for who he is, not the one who used him as a Joke, but he can't do it because he's afraid he would get rejected again. The best he could do is to be a man and face his problem himself, finding his true courage and beat his low self-esteem and make great friends. SO don't say crap if you don't even bother to finish the whole topic he wrote Smiley Happy

lol, actually I not bad like everyone saids I am but I told told them if my depression worses to see a some on close to me and get treatead if I have to. But right now I am fine, but lets just wait intill school starts back up this Thursday if my depression worsens or gets better.  I would like to thank you for be a good friend to me threw this year. Smiley Happy 

Message 44 of 47 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Re: Depression. Please Read. *Update*

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

-Deleted- Sorry my computer kinda went crazy there. LOL

Message 45 of 47 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

******** UPDATE***************

Hey guys I just wanted to give everyone a little status update about my depression, well I happy to say that I mostly got it under control now then before, thanks to the help of some amazing people that I meet in the last couple of months. I don't have 100% percent control of it just yet as I am a still having some depression issues but not as constantly like I have before, I am still going threw some tuff but minor situations in my life right now, like other students taking about me and messing with me at school (even sometimes some of the teachers think negative about me), I still struggling to bring my grades up in some of my subjects ( which is a pain in the you know what to commitment to studding lol).

am still looking for some friends at school, well some that are true and all. But thought the tuff situations that face recentlyhave always had happy mood after words, have found new thing to help me release some of my stress and help me get better hold on my depression, which is listen to some soothing music and do some meditation ( which btw is very helpful Smiley Happy ). It seems like my life has still went downwardafter the day that type this thread up, but It hasn't been all bad, just recently have adopted new dog ( German Sheppard, who now love to death) is keeping me company threw my difficult moments. also have found some interesting people online as wellnow have people who cares about me from all the way from Japan, Korean, China, and  in some other countries as wellall though never meet them before they seem like best friend to me, because the listen to my issues and gives me words of encouragement and adviceand am very thankful that they care about me so much.

Anyway that is the latest of me as of right now, and will try to post if anything new comes up in my life (depression wise) would like to again thank you guys for taking the time to read my story and send me words of encouragement. am still fighting this battle with my depression and the challenges face during though out my life, andit'stotal learning experience for me, have finally learned how to turn somethings that are bad and negative into some thing good. hope threw this learning experience can pass down this to some one who is struggling with the same problem as am.   

Message 46 of 47 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
34942 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Hang i there MJB, don't let the **bleep** bring you down, with the help of others you can come through this & look forward to a bright future.

BRIT-KO

Message 47 of 47 (56 Views)