Treasure Hunter
5101 posts

Re: The unofficial video game discussion and debate thread.

Mar 10, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Now onto this week's discussion.

I really enjoyed Super Mario Bros. 3 the most out of the old school 2d Mario games. It was just super creative in regards to the bad guys, the maps and the levels.

As for the 3d ones, Super Mario 3d World drew me in from the start. It had the same kind of fun feeling that Super Mario Bros. 3 had when I first played it years ago. It was nice to experience that again. It's a good, fun and funny game that brings creativity to the forefront.

How about you guys?

Remember playing this years ago  lol Idk why but kinda liked the GBA version better lol Smiley Tongue

Was it due to the mini games? Those were pretty cool. What did you like about the game as a whole?

Probably lol What i liked most bout it? Maybe cause I was able to get anywhere in the GBA version over the original lol Only other Mario game I've ever played after that was super mario 64 lol Smiley Tongue

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 41 of 102 (134 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12922 posts

Mar 10, 2014

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

I really enjoyed Super Mario Bros. 3 the most out of the old school 2d Mario games. It was just super creative in regards to the bad guys, the maps and the levels.

As for the 3d ones, Super Mario 3d World drew me in from the start. It had the same kind of fun feeling that Super Mario Bros. 3 had when I first played it years ago. It was nice to experience that again. It's a good, fun and funny game that brings creativity to the forefront.

How about you guys?

Remember playing this years ago  lol Idk why but kinda liked the GBA version better lol Smiley Tongue

Was it due to the mini games? Those were pretty cool. What did you like about the game as a whole?

Probably lol What i liked most bout it? Maybe cause I was able to get anywhere in the GBA version over the original lol Only other Mario game I've ever played after that was super mario 64 lol Smiley Tongue

That was a serious question lol. What did you like about it? Was it the levels, the power ups? This is a debate/discussion thread. Come on now Smiley Tongue. Cool, played that one for the DS.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 42 of 102 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5101 posts

Mar 10, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

How about you guys?

That was a serious question lol. What did you like about it? Was it the levels, the power ups? This is a debate/discussion thread. Come on now Smiley Tongue. Cool, played that one for the DS.

It Was? J/k lol Smiley Tongue I guess all the above the levels seemed easier to me, the power ups 4 fun and so on lol Smiley Tongue

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 43 of 102 (128 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12922 posts

Mar 10, 2014

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

How about you guys?

It Was? J/k lol Smiley Tongue I guess all the above the levels seemed easier to me, the power ups 4 fun and so on lol Smiley Tongue

XD Yep. Cool. Yea they were more straight forward I guess. Have a favorite power up?

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 44 of 102 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4743 posts

Mar 10, 2014

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but why do we need a video game discussion thread? Isn't the entire forum here so we can discuss video games?

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 45 of 102 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5101 posts

Mar 10, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

How about you guys?

XD Yep. Cool. Yea they were more straight forward I guess. Have a favorite power up?

Liked the racoon tail the most so he could fly hehe lol Smiley Tongue

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 46 of 102 (120 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12922 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2014

semajmarc87 wrote:

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but why do we need a video game discussion thread? Isn't the entire forum here so we can discuss video games?

I understand where you're coming from... but this is about specific game series. That's why I made the thread. It isn't to take away from the forum as a whole. If you want to discuss something out side of it, feel free to. Robot Happy This thread is for the discussion of a different video game topic per week. And I'm opening it up for members suggestions as well.

smdedspace2.png

Message 47 of 102 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5101 posts

Mar 10, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

semajmarc87 wrote:

I understand where you're coming from... but this is about specific game series. That's why I made the thread. It isn't to take away from the forum as a whole. If you want to discuss something out side of it, feel free to. Robot Happy This thread is for the discussion of a different video game topic per week. And I'm opening it up for members suggestions as well.

Agreed ^^^^

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 48 of 102 (114 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12922 posts

Mar 10, 2014

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

How about you guys?

Yea the Tanooki suit was pretty sweet. Loved the fire flower as well. Nothing like flame broiling some enemy's tail. Smiley Tongue

smdedspace2.png

Message 49 of 102 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5101 posts

Mar 10, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Jigsaw4422 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

How about you guys?

Yea the Tanooki suit was pretty sweet. Loved the fire flower as well. Nothing like flame broiling some enemy's tail. Smiley Tongue

YES!! YES!! Lol Smiley Tongue

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 50 of 102 (107 Views)
0 Likes