Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/17/2013
Online
5241 posts
 

Re: [Discussion and Debate] The unofficial video game discussion and debate thread.

Mar 17, 2014

Same with Kitana, Mileena, Jade and Skarlett....

 

sure there all male or Female ninja's but with their own unique moves....

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~


You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 61 of 102 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
13312 posts
 

Re: [Discussion and Debate] The unofficial video game discussion and debate thread.

Mar 27, 2014

New topic is up.

 

This weeks' debate/discussion is all about the God of War series.

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 62 of 102 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/10/2011
Offline
2023 posts
 

Re: [Discussion and Debate] The unofficial video game discussion and debate thread.

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

New topic is up.

 

This weeks' debate/discussion is all about the God of War series.


In my opinion, God of War 1 is still my favorite GoW game. It was the first I've ever battled all these full scaled bosses. And one of my most memorable fights is the one where that sea monster attacks the ship (I think that was the part..?)

 

Edit: Wow, I keep making typos. This is just not my week Smiley Mad

young beard signature
Message 63 of 102 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13569 posts
 

Re: [Discussion and Debate] The unofficial video game discussion and debate thread.

Mar 27, 2014

GoW seems to be a very good series. The only experiance I've had with it so far is from the GoW Ascension Beta. I might get the full GoW Ascension game, seeing how SSM is still supporting that game as well as All Stars.

Message 64 of 102 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
13312 posts
 

Re: [Discussion and Debate] The unofficial video game discussion and debate thread.

Mar 27, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

GoW seems to be a very good series. The only experiance I've had with it so far is from the GoW Ascension Beta. I might get the full GoW Ascension game, seeing how SSM is still supporting that game as well as All Stars.


Yea it's pretty fun to play so far, and the battling seems streamlined and not too complex. Working on Chains of Olympus right now and will be playing the first game some more on my PS2 when I can. Only issue (a minor one, really) is that it takes around a half an hour just to reach a save point in the first game.

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 65 of 102 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
13888 posts
 

Re: [Discussion and Debate] The unofficial video game discussion and debate thread.

Mar 27, 2014

I have ton say God of War is my favorite Action/Adventure & Hack 'n' Slash video game series because buying the God of War Saga Collection has gotten me into introduced to the character and looking over his backstory on what made him become the Ghost of Sparta with Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta being the two video game examples.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 66 of 102 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
13312 posts
 

Re: [Discussion and Debate] The unofficial video game discussion and debate thread.

Mar 27, 2014

younginflavor18 wrote:

I have ton say God of War is my favorite Action/Adventure & Hack 'n' Slash video game series because buying the God of War Saga Collection has gotten me into introduced to the character and looking over his backstory on what made him become the Ghost of Sparta with Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta being the two video game examples.


Yea I can't wait for it to come out on the Vita this year. Pretty sanely priced too, so I'll probably try to pick up a copy.

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 67 of 102 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
9918 posts
 

Re: [Discussion and Debate] The unofficial video game discussion and debate thread.

Mar 27, 2014
The God of War series is my favorite Hack n' Slash out there. Combat is smooth, actually tries to tell a story, beautiful set pieces and backgrounds.

I also really like Kratos as a character. He gets a lot of flack for being angry all the time and always yelling. But come on, if you were responsible for killing your family, and had to bear the ashes of your dead family for the rest of your life, how the hell are you supposed to feel? I'd probably never smile again either after something like that.

My favorite game in the series would probably be God of War 2. With God of War 3 as a close second. GoW2 had the best puzzles and some really great boss battles. Whereas GoW3 had my favorite weapon, the Nemean Cestus.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 68 of 102 (116 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
13312 posts
 

Re: [Discussion and Debate] The unofficial video game discussion and debate thread.

Mar 27, 2014

nasrulez wrote:
The God of War series is my favorite Hack n' Slash out there. Combat is smooth, actually tries to tell a story, beautiful set pieces and backgrounds.

I also really like Kratos as a character. He gets a lot of flack for being angry all the time and always yelling. But come on, if you were responsible for killing your family, and had to bear the ashes of your dead family for the rest of your life, how the hell are you supposed to feel? I'd probably never smile again either after something like that.

My favorite game in the series would probably be God of War 2. With God of War 3 as a close second. GoW2 had the best puzzles and some really great boss battles. Whereas GoW3 had my favorite weapon, the Nemean Cestus.

Yea I really like his chains attack he does on enemies and his battling style in general. It kind of reminds me of the Legacy of Kain series in that aspect. Just good old fashioned hack and slash battling.

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 69 of 102 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/17/2013
Online
5241 posts
 

Re: [Discussion and Debate] The unofficial video game discussion and debate thread.

Mar 28, 2014

Only played Kratos in MK lol Smiley Tongue

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~


You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 70 of 102 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes