Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2493 posts

Re: Disney Ruining Star Wars

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

While I really dislike the way Disney has been handling Star Wars, they still have good chances of coming out with good movies. The only thing that could make me possibly boycott Star Wars is if they mess with EU and have Luke marry some alien and have five daughters or something. Ughh.... Actually, who am I kidding? I'm a Star Wars sucker and I'd still buy all the movies/games/books. :smileytongue:

Message 31 of 37 (88 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32412 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

While I really dislike the way Disney has been handling Star Wars, they still have good chances of coming out with good movies. The only thing that could make me possibly boycott Star Wars is if they mess with EU and have Luke marry some alien and have five daughters or something. Ughh.... Actually, who am I kidding? I'm a Star Wars sucker and I'd still buy all the movies/games/books. :smileytongue:

im sure the movie is going to be based of of the actual events after eispde 6 that comics and books have set into place.

the silly cloned Sidius and such. ugh, really wish they would have done one between episode 3 and 4, they could have had it be based off of the end of Force Unleashed 2. they could even get Sam Witwer to be Starkiller. :smileyvery-happy:

and i noticed you mentioned books, have you read The Jedi Path book?

its like an in-world book of a Jedi Manual, pretty awesome. the Book of Sith one comes out next week.

Message 32 of 37 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2493 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

im sure the movie is going to be based of of the actual events after eispde 6 that comics and books have set into place.

the silly cloned Sidius and such. ugh, really wish they would have done one between episode 3 and 4, they could have had it be based off of the end of Force Unleashed 2. they could even get Sam Witwer to be Starkiller. :smileyvery-happy:

its like an in-world book of a Jedi Manual, pretty awesome. the Book of Sith one comes out next week.

With the cliff-hanger of The Force Unleashed 2's ending I'd settle for that instead of TFU3.  But I read somewhere that they're not going to base VII on a book.

I basically only read the Del-Rey/Bantam novels. I've read/own about 95% of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_novels

That Jedi Path book does look intresting though. I'll try and find it the next time I go into a new bookstore.

Message 33 of 37 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Apr 6, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

lauranichole25 wrote:
oh boo hoo...you know that y'all starwars fan boys always complain but you will eat up all the new movies...and games they put out...i wonder if starwars characters will be in any kingdom hearts games?

they canceled all the games in the works and shut down LucasArts. :smileyindifferent:

So...do u think they will never make starwars games again? cmon dude. its called licensing. another developer will make the games and then pay royalties to Disney...if they sell well (which they usually do) there will be devs lined up to make cake off starwars. its common sense.

Message 34 of 37 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2602 posts

Apr 6, 2013

So, whatever happened to that Star Wars Detours show?

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 35 of 37 (60 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32412 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

With the cliff-hanger of The Force Unleashed 2's ending I'd settle for that instead of TFU3.  But I readsome where that they're not going to base VII on a book.

I basically only read the Del-Rey/Bantam novels. I've read/own about 95% of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_novels

That Jedi Path book does look intresting though. I'll try and find it the next time I go into a new bookstore.

but if they arent going to base VII off of what the universe considers canon then theres going to be a lot of upset people. who knows what they are planing. :smileyvery-happy:

personaly, i havent followed anything past episode VI aside from reading up on a few things, so it wouldnt bother me that much.

The Jedi Path is pretty cool. its also got notes in the margins written by people from the series like Qui Gon, Duku, Obi Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka, Luke and even Sidius back when the Empire got a hold of it.

some of the notes are amuzing. for example theres a section about light saber techniques and areas of the body where one should attack. it lists a method about cutting someone in half at the torso and Obi Won wrote next to it that he never sees himself having to use that. :smileyvery-happy:

its pretty cheap too. i got it at Barnes and Nobel for $20, but Amazon has it for way less.

Message 36 of 37 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2493 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

It's gone into Limbo...

Message 37 of 37 (33 Views)
0 Likes