Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
28762 posts

Re: Do You Have Access to a Fallout Shelter?

Apr 6, 2013
I don't have a fallout shelter. I live on the east coast. I'm not even sure if they exist over here :smileyvery-happy:
Message 21 of 25 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13358 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Nope, have no clue if there is one anywhere around where I'm at. I've always figured that if a nuclear holocaust started, there wouldn't be any time to reach a shelter anyway, unless you were standing right by it when the bombs started to fall.

Message 22 of 25 (52 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32458 posts

Apr 7, 2013

anyone who has access to a cardboard box or or if capable of swating things out of the air will be safe from N.K's nukes.

1365308288871.jpg

Message 23 of 25 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6407 posts

Apr 7, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I live on the west coast and have been getting paranoid about north korea launching a nuclear device which could hit people on the west coast. I live in an urban area where there are government buildings.  Recently I noticed that across the street there is a sign that looks like its been there since the 1950's on a pole.  The building it is in front of  has "1956" in one of its cornerstones.  This sign has a radioactive symbol on it and says "Fallout Shelter".  I realize as bad as things can get at least I can run across the street and get in this fallout shelter.   So I would like to ask all of you:    Do you have access to a fallout shelter in case of a nuclear attack?

It wont do  you any good.. let   me tell you something they had those in japan and  people down in them where burned/cooked  alive. the steel in them was  melted flat they burend alive in them.. In  the  sewer they  boiled and  in the lakes and etc  it boiled  people alive  who went down in them... Boiled..  Houses burned  down brick to saw dust in nature..  the tar on ground  cooked u  alive as well also made toxic fumes that killed for days ..  and that  nuclear bomb  was very basic.. Todays Nb  would do  10 time worse than ww2.. they can shoot these  thing's in the air and it would  kill  us all.. it doesnt have to be in usa or near the  usa. they can  shoot them in the air  it can  change the global climate ..

That nots fiction that is a fact.. I think North korea and usa or whom ever  should just chill..  Some folks  will  do anything for war  and  the us presdient wont give them war and  but they go out and create one.

Me personally i think , we need to re adjust how we do things in america.   Forgien countries  like North korea arent playing the games we like to play  .. Nor do they care about if the die for cause.

Ww2 was not a joke... war is not a joke, its not  fun and games.. Trust me technolgy has  advanced and  bunker shelter wont do anyone any good. If think u can stop a missle your mistaken.. hitting a missle is  only 50/50..

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 24 of 25 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

Apr 7, 2013
N.K's nukes won't hit the U.S anywhere. The only people they're scaring is Japan because what if the nuke falls out of the sky :smileyvery-happy: XD.
 photo nightcrawlerf_zpsmmcb864d.gif
Message 25 of 25 (35 Views)
0 Likes