Jan 24 2011
By: PJZ3DATOJZ I Only Post Everything 1349 posts

Does this Girl want Me?

15 replies 53 views Edited Jan 24, 2011

Alright so I'm really good friends with this couple. We tend to chill at her house. Now they've been in a relationship for a while, but she's always flirting with me and wearing very suggestive clothes/little to no clothes around me. One time the 3 of us went out to eat and she texted me during the meal "I'm not wearing anything under my dress." I just brushed it off as a funny joke. But I'm starting to have feelings for her, but I don't want to piss off her boyfriend who is also my good friend. What should I do?

eagles1990 wrote:No Philly team. Will not watch....
osusoonerdave24 wrote:Gimme a break.... who cares where these hotties are from. I'll watch it. I don't care if they from China, as long as they're hot.
MikeGrim wrote:Exactly. Stop being a homer and watch the hot women.
Message 1 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1289 posts

Re: Does this Girl want Me?

Jan 24, 2011

Tell her to stop acting like a saucey wench

Message 2 of 16 (53 Views)
Fender Bender
3971 posts

Jan 24, 2011

1. Get together with her

2. Whip it out

3. ???

4. PROFIT!

Photobucket
Message 3 of 16 (53 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Jan 24, 2011

Nah, I don't think so. It just sounds like she wanted you to be aware of her current clothing situation during dinner.

Message 4 of 16 (53 Views)
Wastelander
772 posts

Jan 24, 2011

PJZ3DATOJZ wrote:

little to no clothes around me.
osusoonerdave24 wrote:Gimme a break.... who cares where these hotties are from. I'll watch it. I don't care if they from China, as long as they're hot.

why are you still questioning this then? i think steve has it right

Message 5 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
661 posts

Jan 24, 2011

just do it. her trying you is the beginning of the end of your friendship anyway so you mise well get some

Message 6 of 16 (53 Views)
PlayStation MVP
25762 posts

Jan 24, 2011

PJZ3DATOJZ wrote:

Alright so I'm really good friends with this couple. We tend to chill at her house. Now they've been in a relationship for a while, but she's always flirting with me and wearing very suggestive clothes/little to no clothes around me. One time the 3 of us went out to eat and she texted me during the meal "I'm not wearing anything under my dress." I just brushed it off as a funny joke. But I'm starting to have feelings for her, but I don't want to piss off her boyfriend who is also my good friend. What should I do?

Seriously bro, don't go there. Not talking about the house, but put it in check.

Article 1 of "The Bro Code"

Bros before Hoes.

I cannot stress this enough. Always remember, girlfriends come and go, but your boys are always there. Breaking this rule is to commit the cardinal sin against Team Testosterone.

Message 7 of 16 (53 Views)
Fender Bender
3114 posts

Jan 24, 2011

ahhhh remember those days.....

photo BHD-VILLDOC-NEWsm_zps81faf374.gif
Message 8 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1656 posts

Jan 24, 2011

Does this by any chance happen to be related to the post that was here last week about the jealous boyfriend who thought his GF wore too little clothes around his friend?  If so thats some funny shit.

Message 9 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Jan 24, 2011

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Article 1 of "The Bro Code"

Bros before ****.

I cannot stress this enough. Always remember, girlfriends come and go, but your boys are always there. Breaking this rule is to commit the cardinal sin against Team Testosterone.

Blue Led Status achieved 10-26-2004
9-09-09

This.  Never mess with another guy's girl.  No girl is worth ruining a friendship for.

Message 10 of 16 (53 Views)
0 Likes