Uncharted Territory
1887 posts

Re: Does this Girl want Me?

Jan 24, 2011

CaptainAlbator wrote:

PJZ3DATOJZ wrote:

Alright so I'm really good friends with this couple. We tend to chill at her house. Now they've been in a relationship for a while, but she's always flirting with me and wearing very suggestive clothes/little to no clothes around me. One time the 3 of us went out to eat and she texted me during the meal "I'm not wearing anything under my dress." I just brushed it off as a funny joke. But I'm starting to have feelings for her, but I don't want to piss off her boyfriend who is also my good friend. What should I do?

eagles1990 wrote:No Philly team. Will not watch....
osusoonerdave24 wrote:Gimme a break.... who cares where these hotties are from. I'll watch it. I don't care if they from China, as long as they're hot.
MikeGrim wrote:Exactly. Stop being a homer and watch the hot women.

Seriously bro, don't go there. Not talking about the house, but put it in check.

Article 1 of "The Bro Code"

Bros before ****.

I cannot stress this enough. Always remember, girlfriends come and go, but your boys are always there. Breaking this rule is to commit the cardinal sin against Team Testosterone.

Blue Led Status achieved 10-26-2004
9-09-09

Listen to this guy, I went down that road before man it's not a good one. We didn't even date for that long and the 5 year friendship me and my bro had was just thrown away. We're friends now but it was about 2 years before we even started talking again and most people prolly wouldn't even do that, it's not worth it no matter how much you think you like this girl chances are it'll pass and you'll feel really bad about it after it all goes down...I've seen many friends do this and they all say the same thing as me and just wish they could take it back besides chances are she'll go back to him and then you won't have either of them I swear it happens over 50% of the time.

LIsten to the people here that are telling you it's not a good idea, chances are you are younger and haven't seen this type of thing to much or at all and its never a happy ending.

Message 11 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2699 posts

Jan 24, 2011

I've been in this same situation... The girlfriend of your friend flirts with you and likes you blah blah...

Like someone mentioned earlier.  The "Bro Code".  You'll learn who your REAL friends are.  Girls come and go, friends will always have your back.  You should already know if she cheats on him, she'll do the same to you.  But if you're desperate and p**** whooped, then go for it.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 12 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5988 posts

Jan 24, 2011

Same lines as other people have already said.

If she's doing this to you behind his back, she's probably doing to other's in addition to you already and if you decide to persue her, then she'll porably do it to you and a good chance of wrecking your friendship.

Also a big mistake made in relationships is you can "fix" him/her. Answer is you can't. Change happens all the time but come's from within the person. Don't think if you do go out with her, you could "fix" her behavior.

Games PS1 (100+), PS2 (140+), PS3 (100+), PSP (34+)
My PS3 Website - http://sites.google.com/site/etempestps3/
Message 13 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Jan 24, 2011

LMAO Steven, u still in WSS? i havent been active

anyways theres many girls but not a lot of good friends, tell him shes f'ing up on him.

http://funky-fever.tumblr.com/
Message 14 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

Jan 24, 2011

Whatès with the surge of relationship threads lately. I don't remember posting at all.

Message 15 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
24368 posts

Jan 26, 2011

Xajen1 wrote:

Nah, I don't think so. It just sounds like she wanted you to be aware of her current clothing situation during dinner.

The Chronicle: PlayStation Community Magazine
Roger the Alien: "Steve, look at those kids. They're athletes. When was the last time you ran anywhere? I mean with your own legs, not by pressing 'X'."

lmao

49ers Sig photo 49ersSig.png
Message 16 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes