Complete non sense!!!! 

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 11 of 24 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Don't perpetuate ignorance

Mar 2, 2014

People were upset at this commercial. Take a wild guess as to why.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 12 of 24 (180 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13508 posts

Mar 2, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

Interesting. I don't understand why people still don't accept interrational relationships. Unbelievable.

Message 13 of 24 (175 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28528 posts

Mar 2, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Why do people think that Obama is either a Muslim or from outside America? I'm not a fan of him or anything. But I find it rather ridiculous.

Because as I call them "the freak out caucus" can't believe that a black man could be elected president, and they have to try and come up with a reason why it wouldn't be possible.

Obama's not even completely black. His mother is white. 

Some believe that's actually worse.

Sadly things haven't changed much with race and intr-race relationships.

Hah, remember the cheerios debacle not too long ago?

It's primarily the Red States and the "Heartland"/Plains States. You look at the Freak Out Caucus, and it's consists of the states that were in the Confederacy.

Confederate States of America

Now look at the 2012 electoral map.

2012 Electoral Map

Not much difference is there? The plains states are getting more and more isolate, and they're getting older and whiter. Which is why the Freak Out Caucus THRIVES in those states. The South is the same way for the most part. Districts have been heavily gerrymandered to ensure that their constituents are older white people, and they have to reflect their views, which is why many of them come across as being bat **bleep** crazy. They cling to things like states rights and the 10 th Amendment, but it all comes down to the guy in the White House.

Message 14 of 24 (171 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6853 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

I can't believe that commercial created so much trouble. I think the people that claim to say the commercial is racist are the actual racists in the end.

Message 15 of 24 (167 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 2, 2014

Some of the All State commercials are racist. 

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 16 of 24 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13508 posts

Mar 2, 2014

@CaptainAlbator  Wow, I did not notice that comparison with the Civil War and 2012 election maps.

Message 17 of 24 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
573 posts

Mar 2, 2014

CaptainAlbator wrote:

2012 Electoral Map

i don't think it's extremely fair to use statistics. while it does offer a somewhat good generalization, it kind of fails on the flaws of the electoral college. nevada, for example, has a much broader range of republicans but districts containing extremely urban settings (primarily carson city and vegas) voted blue overall. if there is anything to be said here, it's that there's a pretty clear line between rural and urban voting habits.

ferguson is a weird name for an iraqi village
Message 18 of 24 (125 Views)
I Only Post Everything
803 posts

Mar 2, 2014

It's a shame to watch America slowly decline in a state of general stupidity because the people who bark the loudest are complete morons. 

I think the most offensive thing I've seen come across my wall was a picture of Mr.Rogers holding a gun saying wrong neighborhood mofo. Of course this was on the Glorius Ted Nugent's wall.

What irks me about it, is I'm a native Pittsburger and you do not, I mean do not talk ill of Fred Rogers and take anything he did and twist it. It also spread that stupid urban myth that he was a navy seal that killed fitty men so Nugent can push his pro-gun BS in all the wrong ways.

All Star Superman
A vita supporter in a crowd of haters. Links >>>
Twitter // Work // Instagram // Nerd Blog // Last.FM // PS MVP T&C // FFXIVarr
Message 19 of 24 (116 Views)
First Son
27 posts

Mar 2, 2014
It makes it worse when people think that individuals like Nugent represent all gun enthusiasts. I dont own a gun myself but I know some who do and none act remotely like than that overgrown monkey. I swear my little nephew would have more common sense than that idiot.
Message 20 of 24 (99 Views)
0 Likes