I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Re: Worst Company In America 2014

Mar 25, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

http://consumermediallc.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/2014wciabracketdayfour.png

Sony Playstation Home,  should be added on there....  The complaint level is at an all time high, it's # 1 in that department...  I'm surprised that's not on there.  Surprised about EA though.... 

Can you explain why it should be up there? I honestly like it. Also, it is a feature/game, not its own company.

Sure, not everybody likes it.  Sort of like a love/hate relationship and when it comes to their support, it's the worst.  I was surprised to see EA and Activision wasn't on there either..  

Home has a lot of issue that they cannot fix and that they write off.  I understand they can't fix all issues, but when an issue comes, it takes like a billion complaints, before it even gets noticed... :smileywink:

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 87 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10847 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Sony Playstation Home,  should be added on there....  The complaint level is at an all time high, it's # 1 in that department...  I'm surprised that's not on there.  Surprised about EA though.... 

Can you explain why it should be up there? I honestly like it. Also, it is a feature/game, not its own company.

Sure, not everybody likes it.  Sort of like a love/hate relationship and when it comes to their support, it's the worst.  I was surprised to see EA and Activision wasn't on there either..  

Home has a lot of issue that they cannot fix and that they write off.  I understand they can't fix all issues, but when an issue comes, it takes like a billion complaints, before it even gets noticed... :smileywink:

Well, if people are going to want Home to come to the PS4, these issues would most likely be addressed first. Time will tell. :smileywink:

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 87 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 25, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Well, if people are going to want Home to come to the PS4, these issues would most likely be addressed first. Time will tell. :smileywink:

Yeah, it won't be on the PS4 until 2020 at least...  Or until Sony is desperate for the money and they will count on Home once again to pull them through.  But I don't see it at all being on the PS4.  PS4, is all about gaming now..  :smileytongue:

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 87 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10847 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Yeah, it won't be on the PS4 until 2020 at least...  Or until Sony is desperate for the money and they will count on Home once again to pull them through.  But I don't see it at all being on the PS4.  PS4, is all about gaming now..  :smileytongue:

Gaming and socilization. Home is major with socilization. It might be around 2020, if they decide to shut off internet support for the PS3. But, only time will tell.

I will stop now because I don't want to derail this thread.

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 87 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10803 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

http://www.sipree.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ReallySNLImage.jpeg

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 87 (94 Views)
Monster Hunter
40 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2014

I was hoping ea would take the win years in a row... though they are not near as bad as monsanto etc...

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 87 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
425 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Guys, we're on a Sony forum, we all need to root for Microsoft to win it all.  Anyways, I want Koch to win.  I hate the Koch Brothers. 

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 87 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13315 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Is blue cross blue shield considered a company? If so they'd get my vote. As for the companies on the list I'd vote for McDonald's to los....win.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 87 (76 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47908 posts

Mar 25, 2014

epicbrutal wrote:

Guys, we're on a Sony forum, we all need to root for Microsoft to win it all.  Anyways, I want Koch to win.  I hate the Koch Brothers. 

Who are the Koch brothers and why should I join you in hating them?   I don't feel like googling right now :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 87 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2785 posts

Mar 25, 2014

I should intern at one of these for lolz

Feel free to add my newer account NatalieG_

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 87 (64 Views)
0 Likes