I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Re: Worst Company In America 2014

Mar 25, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

http://consumermediallc.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/2014wciabracketdayfour.png

Sony Playstation Home,  should be added on there....  The complaint level is at an all time high, it's # 1 in that department...  I'm surprised that's not on there.  Surprised about EA though.... 

Can you explain why it should be up there? I honestly like it. Also, it is a feature/game, not its own company.

Sure, not everybody likes it.  Sort of like a love/hate relationship and when it comes to their support, it's the worst.  I was surprised to see EA and Activision wasn't on there either..  

Home has a lot of issue that they cannot fix and that they write off.  I understand they can't fix all issues, but when an issue comes, it takes like a billion complaints, before it even gets noticed... Smiley Wink

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 31 of 87 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Sony Playstation Home,  should be added on there....  The complaint level is at an all time high, it's # 1 in that department...  I'm surprised that's not on there.  Surprised about EA though.... 

Can you explain why it should be up there? I honestly like it. Also, it is a feature/game, not its own company.

Sure, not everybody likes it.  Sort of like a love/hate relationship and when it comes to their support, it's the worst.  I was surprised to see EA and Activision wasn't on there either..  

Home has a lot of issue that they cannot fix and that they write off.  I understand they can't fix all issues, but when an issue comes, it takes like a billion complaints, before it even gets noticed... Smiley Wink

Well, if people are going to want Home to come to the PS4, these issues would most likely be addressed first. Time will tell. Smiley Wink

Message 32 of 87 (118 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 25, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Well, if people are going to want Home to come to the PS4, these issues would most likely be addressed first. Time will tell. Smiley Wink

Yeah, it won't be on the PS4 until 2020 at least...  Or until Sony is desperate for the money and they will count on Home once again to pull them through.  But I don't see it at all being on the PS4.  PS4, is all about gaming now..  Smiley Tongue

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 33 of 87 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Yeah, it won't be on the PS4 until 2020 at least...  Or until Sony is desperate for the money and they will count on Home once again to pull them through.  But I don't see it at all being on the PS4.  PS4, is all about gaming now..  Smiley Tongue

Gaming and socilization. Home is major with socilization. It might be around 2020, if they decide to shut off internet support for the PS3. But, only time will tell.

I will stop now because I don't want to derail this thread.

Message 34 of 87 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

http://www.sipree.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ReallySNLImage.jpeg

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 35 of 87 (103 Views)
Monster Hunter
40 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2014

I was hoping ea would take the win years in a row... though they are not near as bad as monsanto etc...

Message 36 of 87 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
857 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Guys, we're on a Sony forum, we all need to root for Microsoft to win it all.  Anyways, I want Koch to win.  I hate the Koch Brothers. 

Message 37 of 87 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13545 posts

Mar 25, 2014

Is blue cross blue shield considered a company? If so they'd get my vote. As for the companies on the list I'd vote for McDonald's to los....win.

Message 38 of 87 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55190 posts

Mar 25, 2014

epicbrutal wrote:

Guys, we're on a Sony forum, we all need to root for Microsoft to win it all.  Anyways, I want Koch to win.  I hate the Koch Brothers. 

Who are the Koch brothers and why should I join you in hating them?   I don't feel like googling right now Smiley Tongue

Message 39 of 87 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2785 posts

Mar 25, 2014

I should intern at one of these for lolz

Feel free to add my newer account NatalieG_

Message 40 of 87 (73 Views)
0 Likes