Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
33564 posts
 

Re: Elitist Users Reporting New Users

Apr 22, 2013

DVM-501 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

topic moved from the Home forum btw, since no mod mentioned it.


http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Elitist-Users-Reporting-New-Users/m-p/4...

 

It's really easy to miss since it's a small post, sandwiched between a couple of larger posts.


now i feel silly. Smiley Sad


Message 51 of 54 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
362 posts
 

Re: Elitist Users Reporting New Users

Apr 23, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

... Conrad_Max responded just one word

Reported.

That was It!!

 


Actually, you're wrong. I had a whole post about why it's not a good idea to blacklist people and instructions on how to report those who are being bad.

 

I did remove the word "Reported" to calm everyone down, but that proved to be unsuccessful.

 

Elitist Users Reporting New Users - ( ‎2013-04-21 09:18 PM )


 Don't even try it Conrad, I was actually the first person to have clicked on the thread before there were any replies to it at all. I read the OP but had to refresh my browser and when I did you were the first post to reply and all it said in bold print was Reported and nothing else.. You then went back and edited it to add in everything else you wrote, STILL, with Reported at the very top.. Then after you saw what others were saying you finally went back again and edited your post to remove the Reported from the top..

 

 Just be a man and own up to the fact that you were way out of line and handled the matter in the worst way you could of. And stop back tracking trying to make your self out to be a victim here because YOU and you alone were actually the reason why it got to where it is now. No one made you do it but yourself. Now take it like a grown man and be a better person first by publicly apologizing to the OP you did wrong by.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 52 of 54 (71 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
26899 posts
 

Re: Elitist Users Reporting New Users

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

U2crazy4me wrote:
 Don't even try it Conrad, I was actually the first person to have clicked on the thread before there were any replies to it at all. I read the OP but had to refresh my browser and when I did you were the first post to reply and all it said in bold print was Reported and nothing else.. You then went back and edited it to add in everything else you wrote, STILL, with Reported at the very top.. 

Oops! I was caught in the act.

 

I posted "Report" and then went to look for a previous message to copy and paste so that I wouldn't have to type out the whole thing all over again. If you ever look at my post history, I do that a lot to cut down on time typing the same message.

 

But everything else I've stated still stands. 

 

I never attack, stalk, belittle, harass, blacklist or accuse other users, but look what's going on here. Some people are very persistant.

 

Heck, even the OP of the thread in question hasn't complained. Just some of the regulars...

 

With that said, I won't bother explaining anymore. Carry on, chummer. Everyone loves a great mob party.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 53 of 54 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator
Registered: 12/18/2012
Offline
1373 posts
 

Re: Elitist Users Reporting New Users

Apr 23, 2013
Yeahhhhh

The discussion in this thread has pretty much reached the point where there is no meaningful discussion to be had.

I will be locking the thread.
Message 54 of 54 (48 Views)