Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
46584 posts
 

Re: Favorite Quotes

Jul 27, 2013

"There's Gold in Them There Hills"  -Haggard

 

Funniest moment in Bad Company for me :smileytongue:

 

 

first 20 seconds is a short clip of a different funny scene, the 2nd clip is the one :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 647 (159 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
46584 posts
 

Re: Favorite Quotes

Jul 30, 2013

"A constitution defines and limits the powers of the government it creates. It therefore follows, as a natural and also a logical result, that the governmental exercise of any power not authorized by the constitution is an assumed power, and therefore illegal."

 

 

--Thomas Paine, Constitutions, Governments, and Charters, 1805

 

 

Keep that in mind next time you see the President or one of the govt agencies like the EPA circumvent congress and the constitution.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 647 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
5594 posts
 

Re: Favorite Quotes

Jul 30, 2013

Here are three good quotes from the 2010 film starring the titular character.

 

"I am different, not less." 

 

"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be."

 

"But my favorite of Einstein's words on religion is 'Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.' I like this because both science and religion answers life's greatest questions."

 

~ Temple Grandin


Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 647 (142 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5446 posts
 

Re: Favorite Quotes

Jul 30, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 647 (140 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
4707 posts
 

Re: Favorite Quotes

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

"Coffee is a language in itself."
Jackie Chan


"I prefer tea personally." ~ Legendary_Vicki

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 647 (136 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5446 posts
 

Re: Favorite Quotes

Jul 30, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

"Coffee is a language in itself."
Jackie Chan


"I prefer tea personally." ~ Legendary_Vicki


"You prefer everything be personal, and that's why I like you."

Grindhead_Jim

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 647 (128 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
4707 posts
 

Re: Favorite Quotes

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

"Coffee is a language in itself."
Jackie Chan


"I prefer tea personally." ~ Legendary_Vicki


"You prefer everything be personal, and that's why I like you."

Grindhead_Jim


"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." ~Lucille Ball
Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 647 (125 Views)
First Son
Registered: 07/29/2013
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: Favorite Quotes

Jul 30, 2013

"The trouble is, you think you have time." – Buddha
"The mind is everything. What you think, you become." – Buddha
"A lie is a lie. Just because they write it down and call it history doesn't make it the truth. We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened. We live in a world where everything you know is wrong." – Unknown

Some of you claim that you're so good at a game, but die at least 20 times and rage quit. Ain't none of my business though. THIS SOME BOMB TEA.
Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 647 (114 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
46584 posts
 

Re: Favorite Quotes

Jul 30, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:


"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." ~Lucille Ball

I actuall said something just like that to someone asking about how to be an MVP the other day.  "Just be true to yourself and nice to people and the rest will follow"

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 647 (107 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
46584 posts
 

Re: Favorite Quotes

Jul 30, 2013

BeautifullyDope wrote:

"The trouble is, you think you have time." – Buddha
"The mind is everything. What you think, you become." – Buddha
"A lie is a lie. Just because they write it down and call it history doesn't make it the truth. We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened. We live in a world where everything you know is wrong." – Unknown


 

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win  - Ghandi

 

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. -Buddha

Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 647 (106 Views)