Platinum
56286 posts

Re: Favorite Quotes

Jul 11, 2013

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? It is feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American... [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."

--Tench Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, 1788

^ To this very day we STILL have to fight to protect that liberty from those who would take it under the guise of safety in order to ensure we can not resist losing more liberty. 

Message 61 of 1,624 (2,452 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

Jul 11, 2013

We don't stop playing because we grow old.

We grow old because we stop playing.

-random dude from the internet

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 62 of 1,624 (2,447 Views)
Platinum
56286 posts

Jul 11, 2013

This is on the back of my motorcycle helmet (yeah i know its a mousepad in the picture)

old

Message 63 of 1,624 (2,443 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 11, 2013
GEEEETTTT IIINNNN MMMYYY BEEEEELLLLLLEEEEEHHHHH

- Fat **bleep**
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 64 of 1,624 (2,439 Views)
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Jul 11, 2013
"We drink to our youth,to the days come and gone,for the Age of Aggression is just about done,we'll drive out the Stormcloaks and restore what we own,with our blood and our steel we will take back our home,,Down with Ulfrick the Killer of Kings on the day of your death we will drink and we'll sing,we're children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives,and when Sovengard beckons every one of us dies...this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean,of the rebel menace thats sullied our hopes and our dreams."-Age of Aggression.
.................!!!
Message 65 of 1,624 (2,433 Views)
Sackboy
464 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

"...the government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion..." - President John Adams - From The Treaty With Tripoli 1796.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States Of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one Nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all." - The original Pledge Of Allegiance prior to 1954 when that god nonsense was added.

“There is a beast in man that needs to be exercised, not exorcised.”  - Anton Szandor LaVey

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.”  - Anton Szandor LaVey 

“Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!”  - Anton Szandor LaVey

And of course the quote in my signature. Which actually has to do with this thread this time.

photo giphydgd.gif
"Hey look a PS4 for sale! Quick someone get it before it's sold!!"
Message 66 of 1,624 (2,419 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jul 12, 2013

"Doctor Grant, My Dear Doctor Sattler; WELCOME To Jurassic Park!"

-John Hammond, Jurassic Park (Don't know why, but I've always loved the way he said that line)

"The Future is not Set, There is no Fate But what we Make for ourselves"

-John Connor, Terminator 2 (Just before he claimes Kyle Reese told his mother this line [Which he didn't])

"Get away from her, you **bleep**!"

-Ellen Ripley, Aliens. 

"Who's the bigger fool? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

"ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."

John Fitzgerald Kennedy. 

"The enemy can not push a button... if you disable his hand."

Carreer Sergeant Zim, Starship Troopers. (That scene always stuck out to me, I don't know why)

When in doubt ask yourself;" What would Daryl Dixon do?"
Message 67 of 1,624 (2,414 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 12, 2013

"The moment we are given everything we want, we have nothing."

Grindhead_Jim

Message 68 of 1,624 (2,412 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
776 posts

Jul 12, 2013

"Maybe you should eat some of your makeup so you can be pretty in the inside too."

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

original
Message 69 of 1,624 (2,406 Views)
Platinum
56286 posts

Jul 12, 2013

"I am the last Claptrap in existence and I AM GOING TO TEABAG YOUR CORPSE!"  -Claptrap circa Borderlands2

Message 70 of 1,624 (2,400 Views)