PlayStation MVP
50721 posts

Re: Feeling Depprressed

Apr 3, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

Having a rough time lately and I think games are the only thing holding me together :smileysad:

What is going wrong?  Is there something we could do to help?

Message 11 of 70 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1983 posts

Apr 3, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSEYXWmEse8 watch this video, it should give you a good laugh

Photobucket
Message 12 of 70 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 3, 2013
I don't know what anyone can do for you. If you want to tell us whats wrong, we'll talk with you through it, it's a good community here.

Don't let it take you over, depression is one of the many evils of life that we all have to deal with eventually. Feel better bro :smileywink:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 13 of 70 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

Just feel better I know you sad I am going threw the same thing. Just hang in there. :smileyhappy:

Message 14 of 70 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11240 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Alcohol is not the right answer...

Message 15 of 70 (329 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6651 posts

Apr 3, 2013

renatabls wrote:

How about chocolate? I love me some dark chocolate! 

Message 16 of 70 (312 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19138 posts

Apr 3, 2013

renatabls wrote:

Alcohol is never the right answer, but people turn to it because of the effects of being drunk and allowing them to forget about things that are going on for a short amount of time. I tend to avoid drinking in general because I don't want to deal with the after effects of hangovers, vomiting, etc.

ID got a better idea with chocolate: find joy in something that makes you happy, but won't make you feel terrible. I'm sure overindulging in chocolates and candy might add some weight, but other than that, it shouldn't be harming you too severly.

Message 17 of 70 (273 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Best thing to do is talk it out, I  had it bad for a year thought about how to end it so my wife and kid still get my life insurance I felt worth more dead then alive. But I would look at my lil girl and I knew I couldn't do that to her and got help. The longer you wait the harder it gets.

Message 18 of 70 (220 Views)
Wastelander
623 posts

Apr 3, 2013

fudoshinda wrote:

Best thing to do is talk it out, I  had it bad for a year thought about how to end it so my wife and kid still get my life insurance I felt worth more dead then alive. But I would look at my lil girl and I knew I couldn't do that to her and got help. The longer you wait the harder it gets.

Thats some really good advice bro. I have a 4 year old son and can totaly relate to how your child makes you feel. My Mother killed herself a week before my 8th birthday and the pain and hardships this caused was nearly unbearable. Not just on me but with our entire family; it literally tore our entire family apart. The consequences of our decisions have very real and very big effects on eveyone around us. There is always a better way to cope...

Spoiler

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 19 of 70 (175 Views)
Last Guardian
11240 posts

Apr 3, 2013
@Death_Comes_Slow your mother committed suicide? Sorry to hear that. :smileysad:

Message 20 of 70 (171 Views)
0 Likes