Jul 19 2014
By: tru_rule88 First Son 14 posts

First impression on destiny beta?

5 replies 88 views Edited Jul 19, 2014
The desolate atmosphere reminds of the fallout games.one thing for sure I believe, is that it plays like the Borderland game franchise. Still kept to it roots though the whole interface and online Co op stayed close to that halo vibe
Message 1 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55182 posts

Re: First impression on destiny beta?

Jul 21, 2014

tru_rule88 wrote:
The desolate atmosphere reminds of the fallout games.one thing for sure I believe, is that it plays like the Borderland game franchise. Still kept to it roots though the whole interface and online Co op stayed close to that halo vibe

The atmosphere does remind me of fallout and the online co-op is just like Borderlands 2.    I like it a lot.

Message 2 of 6 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

Jul 21, 2014

I was going crazy the first two days I played the beta. I didn't really have any idea what it is. I just knew Bungie was behind it and I was just thinking it is going to be an online shooter, but it is much more then that. After playing it now. I am so pumped for it to come out in September. I will for sure be getting this game on day or release.

Message 3 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2491 posts

Jul 21, 2014
Sux.

Nah it's not that bad, infact it's fun, just doesn't live up to the hype.
Message 4 of 6 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Jul 21, 2014

I wouldn't KNOW because I'm on vacation and won't have access to my PS4 until August 8th >.>

It's an addiction.

I'm on withdrawal.

Help.

Message 5 of 6 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11742 posts

Jul 21, 2014

I'm keeping my Destiny pre-order if that tells you anything. Destiny seems like your typical RPG-fused shooter, though. From what I've played of the beta, the controls are standard. You can level up when you reach a new tier. Although, it seemed like whatever was waiting for you there to upgrade was predestined.

Haven't played the multiplayer component if there is one to be found, not that it's something I've been gunning for. I'd rather just wait until the final game to explore it in full. All in all, Destiny does not come across as a must-buy... though, as I figured, it seems like an okay game.

Message 6 of 6 (51 Views)
0 Likes